☼ 8

AUDREYS POV

AUDREYS POV

i woke up in a unfamiliar room. i swiftly sat up and looked around. my heart race started slowing down now realizing i fell asleep in skis room. i grabbed my phone from beside me and went on it. i heard the door knob turn. "good mornin, you want breakfast?" he asked me. "sure but what did you make?" i asked him. "go and see" he said walking out.

i brushed my teeth with a spare tooth brush then went to the kitchen and seen pancakes and sausage. "okay chef ski" i said laughing. he cleaned the pots and i sat down and ate. i watched him clean the pots, his back turned against me. "you good?" he asked me. i cleared my throat and looked up at him. "yes, i'm fine" i said with a little smile. he brought his food to the table and sat across from me. "i gotta be somewhere today so what time you tryna leave?"  he said. "it doesn't really matter, i'll leave once i'm done eating." i said to him. he nodded. "how did you sleep?" i asked him. it was getting a little awkward towards us for some weird reason. "fine, you?" he asked me. "good." i said finishing up my last bite.

"BITCHESS" jah screamed out and walked out his room. "hey jah." i said getting up and putting my plate in the sink. "where you goin?" jah asked me. "home, stokes has somewhere to be" i said with a low grin. "stokeley pokeley where yo bitch ass finna go?" he asked him. "taking jackiel onna date vro" he replied back. i kept a blank expression on my face & stood quiet. "finna get some pussy? finally. but wait  first off when does your dumbass go on dates, and secondly why the fuck ur assistant manager whatever the fuck she is." he asked "because she's sexy as fuck. and she a boss" he said to him. "well this is my time to leave, this is a personal conversation" i said speed walking into stokeleys room and grabbing my stuff.

i walked inside my house and dropped my stuff in my room. i went into my bathroom and took a hot shower for a good 20 minutes. once i was done i put on a black bandeau and jeans with a pair of blue and black 1s. i put my hair back and did my edges and makeup. i don't really know why i got ready, but i was gonna make plans with someone. i called up kori. "wassup" she said. "wanna do something? i got ready and i don't really know what to do right now." i explained. "sure, can jah come?" she asked. "why not? what time you tryna get picked up?" i asked her. "4:15 cause i need to get ready, tell jah" she said. "cool" i said then pressed the red button. i then called jah. "yellow?" he answered. "would you like to come with me and kori somewhere?" i asked him. "where?" he questioned. "we don't know that's why i said somewhere" i said giggling. "oh cool then, what time you guys gonna pick me up?" he asked. "um well i gotta pick kori up first at 4:15 so probably 4:30 or 4:25" i explained. "sounds good to me lil biscuit" he said then hang up.

i drove to koris house and waited for her outside

audrey: i'm outside sis.

kori: comin.

she walked outside and locked the door behind her. once she was finished she walked up to my car and took the front seat. "so we gonna go pick up jah now?" she asked me. i nodded and drove to jahs house. once we arrived kori texted him saying come out, she didn't receive a reply but we saw him walk out. he saw my car and walked towards me. "wassup" i said as he got in the back. he nodded his head, "where we finna go?" he asked. "ummm mini golf?" i asked. "nah, roller skating" kori said.

we went to the front and got out skates. we had already put our stuff in the locker so we went to the rink. i was used to skating already, i knew everything about it. me and my brother used to go here all the time. i started moving slowly with rhythm to the beat. i created a pattern in my motion and continued it. "woah you killing it" kori yelled over the music. i smiled and continued. i was in my own motion, my own lane. i went around a good 6-7 times. they announced everyone to get off the rink because it was closing down. i got off and changed my shoes from my locker.

"you skate good vro, where did you learn?" jah said. we were in the car on our way to panda express. "i didn't learn, self taught." i answered. a phone started to ring. "yellow" jah answered. "proud of you vro you finally gonna get pussy" he replied. i pulled into the parking lot. "i'm with audrey & kori we're going to panda express" he said. "cool" he said then hanged up. "we should wait in the parking lot, ski is 5 minutes away." he said. i nodded in response

stokeley seemed excited from the date. i was happy for him i guess. i mean as long as he's happy, which he made pretty obvious he was. "anyways, how was y'all skating?" stokes asked. "audrey was the best out of all of us." kori mumbled. i stood quiet and ate my food. "that's cool, hey y'all me and jah have a show next friday. y'all tryna pull thru?" stokes asked staring into me. "doesn't matter." i replied staring back. i turned away and continued eating.

"thanks for da ride" kori said getting out of the car. "no problem" i said to her. it was only me, jah, and stokes left. "okay now i'm dropping yall home" i lowly said to myself. i drove along the streets and stared out the window focused. 15 minutes passed and we were at their house. "alright, bye audrey" jah said getting out. stokes stayed in the car. "vro get out" jah said confused. "nah go ahead, ima stay with audrey for a few"