☼ 7

pls leave comments and share my book. vote as well ❤️

audrey's pov

i woke up with kori laying next to me. i reaches for my phone and took it off the charger. i started scrolling on instagram and realized i didn't post the pictures of when we went out.

 i started scrolling on instagram and realized i didn't post the pictures of when we went out

audree: keep it cute sis.

xxxtentacion, theslumpgod, wifisfuneral & 11,342 others liked & 1,202 comments

xxxtentacion: aye aye ayeeeee!
audree: @xxxtentacion the only person i look forward to commenting. ❤️

theslumpgod: So We Gon Act Like I Didnt Take Any Pictures Of You?

theslumpgod: Wow

theslumpgod: You Make Me Sick.
audree: @theslumpgod they weren't good enough, try again next time
theslumpgod: @audree Ill Beat Yo Ass
audree: @theslumpgod on piru you won't

Load More

i got off of instagram and heard a yawn. guessing kori woke up. "what time is it?" she asked. "1:02" i replied. "get up" she said getting off the bed. "why?" i asked her. "we're gonna do something today." she replied. i rolled my eyes. "we do something everyday" i told her. she ignored me and went to the bathroom.

i put on a cross strand black crop top with lightly washed jeans and some orange and black 1s. i went to do my hair and makeup and saw kori walking out. she had on a green tank cropped top with jeans and some vans.

kori drove us somewhere that was  far from home. "we here" she said grabbing her gucci clutch and opening the car door. i did the same grabbing my louis vuitton clutch and opening the door and exiting. we walked to an apartment. that wasn't familiar. "oh my gosh where are we?" i asked. "that doesn't matter" she said walking inside the building.

we got on the elevator. i was hella annoyed. i didn't even know where we were at and she wasn't trying to tell me. we got out and walked to a door. she knocked a few times. the door opened to a ski with no shirt on. "wassup yall" he said in a raspy tone. i smiled and gave him a hug before i walked past him. this will be great.

i was sitting on the couch. kori was talking to jah and ski was in the kitchen. "yo audrey come over here" he said out loud. i got up and walked towards him. "can you cook?" he asked me. "not a lot of things but." i replied. "fuck it then we goin to eat. we'll be right back jah and kori" he said grabbing his keys.

we were in the car driving around. i don't even know why i was in a car with someone who treated me poorly, but you only live once. "why you look like dat?" he asked me. "in my thoughts i guess." i replied. he laughed, "why? it's good to live in the moment. life's too short" he said to me. i smiled and looked down. "true, i do this often though." i confessed to him. "you need someone to take you out your feelins."

we got pizza and sat down in the store and ate it. i looked out the window while eating. "you know you can call me stokeley right?" he informed me. i turned my head quickly. "oh, i didn't think you would be okay with that" i replied. "of course i would, audi" he joked. i laughed silently. "that's a nice nickname" i said to him. "of course it is.. i made it up" he said smiling. i stared at him, i catch myself doing this offen. i don't know why, but he was something interesting to look at. he was only a friend though. that's all he'll ever be. "like what you see?" he joked. "shut up, ew" i laughed.

we got back and brought food for jah and kori. me and stokeley were upstairs in his room. i sat on his bed. "so you and jah live together?" i asked. "yup, been my vro since juvie days." he replied, that reminded me when jah told me about them meeting each other. i nodded. "you and kori live together? he asked. "no, she lives close though" i said to him. he nodded. "why you be so quiet?" he asked me as he sat on a chair facing me. that made me nervous. "i'm not" i spoke. "don't worry, i don't bite. well if you don't make me have too" he said laughing. "i wasn't nerv-" "you looked scared out of your ass.." he interrupted. i rolled my eyes. "why is your room so plain?" he had all white walls with a desk and a chair. he had 3 chests with clothes and the closet had only sneakers in it. "i'm lazy" he said. i laughed. "doesn't surprise me." i said to him. "yea yea" he said to me. i laid on his bed facing the celling. i grew tired and this bed somehow made me blink shortly. i slowly but surely closed my eyes.