☼ 5

AUDREYS POV

"Should I wear this?" Kori asked me holding up a white tube top. "Yesss, that's so cute" i said smiling at her. She laid it out and tried finding some pants to wear with it. I looked in my draw and found a black graphic tee with spandex shorts. I decided this would be a nice outfit with some black and blue 1s. I put that on and did my hair and makeup. Kori found a outfit and did her makeup and hair.

••instagram••

Audree: and you poppin shit cause you poppin

Liked by xxxtentacion, wifisfuneral, theslumpgod & 10,283 others

1,101 comments

Kori.k: you ode bestie 😍😍
Audree: @kori.k nah you ode slime!

Wifisfuneral: fireeeeeee 😍
Audree: @wifisfuneral thank youuu weeeff 🥰

Xxxtentacion: this fye
Audree: @xxxtentacion ahhhh thaanksssss jah

Load more.

Kori.k: 💖

Liked by xxxtentacion, trippieredd, wifisfuneral & 13,920 others

12,212 comments

Xxxtentacion: you're beautiful..
Kori.k: @xxxtentacion thank you so much ❤️

Wifisfuneral: wow😍
Kori.k: @wifisfuneral 💖

Nbayoungboy: lemme take yo ass on a date

Audree: slimeeee 😍😍
Kori.k: @audree I love you bestie 💗

Load more.

"Where are we going?" I asked kori. "To jahs house, he's throwing a kickback" she said smiling putting on her seat belt and putting the key in the ignition. I sat back and turned on some music. "Why are we going?" I asked her. "because they wanted to hang with us so why not?" She said smiling. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. "He lives near us so we almost there." She said. I nodded

••

We walked in the kickback and seen a whole lot of red cups and weed. I held koris hand as we tried to look around for Robb. "Wassup shawty you fine" someone said grabbing my waist. I turned around and back slapped them. "Oh you fiesty?"he said pushing himself on me. I kicked him in the balls and walked away fast so he wouldn't notice me anymore.

We eventually found ski before robb but he was making out with a girl. I rolled my eyes. "Ski?" I said, he looked down and noticed me. "Do you know where robb is?" I asked him. "Does it look like I know?" He asked with an attitude, the girl started laughing. I was done holding back my anger towards him. I was done. I looked back and seen Kori widening her eyes. Knowing I was gonna go off. I looked back at ski. "DONT GET A FUCKING ATTITUDE WITH ME OVER A SIMPLE QUESTION. AND IF YOUR LITTLE SMUT WANNA GET IT WE CAN GET IT." I yelled tying my hair up. "You wanna get it?" She said getting in my face. "BITCH ILL FUCK YO ASS U-" she cut me off my punching me in the face. I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her on the floor I got on top and started swinging left and right and started spitting on her.

I felt someone lift me up and carry me outside pushing through the crowd. I looked back and seen kori starting to fight and jah grabbing her away. When I was outside the person put me down. I turned to see ski. "What the fuck, why did you take me off of her?" I asked breathless. "Because, i caused the fight. And I'm sorry for being mean to you this entire time." He confessed taking a cigarette out of his pocket. "So it took this for you to say sorry?" I asked him rolling my eyes. I patted my pockets and couldn't find my phone. "Oh my fucking god." I said. He looked up confused. "I cant find my fuckin phone bruh oh my god" i said looking up. I had just gotten that phone and was highly annoyed.

"Ima ask someone if they got it." He said pulling out his phone. While he was talking I stared. I stared at him for a while. He was so fine. I always thought that since I first noticed him. His face tats fit his face perfectly, straight teeth, the way he wore his Durag. He was unique. I never seen anyone like him. "Jah has your phone. He'll drop by your house and give it to you tomorrow. Let's go and get you home" He said walking to his car. I followed him and got into the passenger seat.

"I'm kinda hungry." I said looking up. "You complain a lot huh?" He asked me. "Only when im not satisfied, it's whatever I'll eat when I go home. Ima smoke in my room anyways." I said looking out the window. "You? Smoke?" He asked me. "Yeah I've been doing it since like 11th grade" I said. "Well you smoke cigs?" He asked me. "Um no, that's disgusting that's just me wanting to kill myself. I just smoke weed." I said to him. "Well i kinda don't got no weed and I wanna smoke right now." He said to me giving me a quick glance. "If you wanted to hang with me more then you could've said that" I said laughing. "You feelin yoself too much right now." He said rolling his eyes playfully. "Sure we can smoke, but we gonna have to do it in my bathroom or in my car." I said to him. We arrived at my house. "Nah we can do it in mine." He said with a raspy tone. "Sure, lemme get the backwoods and weed real quick." I replied.

••

"How long have you been smoking for?" I asked him. "Since 6th grade" he said letting the smoke escape between his lips. "I went to jail for so much shit. I drove without a license, robbery. But that was in 2016" he said Laying his head back. "When I went to jail when I was 19 that was for robbery" he said laughing a little. I smiled, "i don't plan on getting locked up anytime soon." I said lowly. "When you don't plan on. It there's a good chance it can happen.."