☼ 20

AUDREYS POV

i woke up silently. i realized it was almost 12 and i should get my day going, i got up and went to the bathroom to do my routine plus take a shower. once i finished i found a billionaire boys club shirt with cargo pants so that's what i wore.

a lot of girls don't prefer my style, they rather wear skin tight clothes & show off their figure. which i don't have a problem with, but those clothes make me uncomfortable by wearing it 24/7. i would wear clothes like that once in a blue moon but i love wearing cargo pants & a oversized shirt with sneakers.

anyways, i went downstairs and texted stokes.

audrey: what time you coming over?

stokes: I'll Come Over At 2

audrey: k

••

the doorbell rang, i sat up and walked to the door to answer it. i seen stokes smiling with a blunt in his hand. "you not bringing that in here right?" i asked. "of course i am, i'll put it away tho" he said putting it away. he walked in and greeted my mother.

we walked upstairs and we sat down on my bed. so many questions ran through my mind. wondering how to go about this. "what are we?" i spilled out. he looked up from his phone and at me, "what you want us to be?" he asked. i shrugged, "whatever you're comfortable with. i'm asking because i'm leaving soon to college" i mumbled the last part.

"i forgot bout that. maybe we should keep this on pause until you done wit college" he said. "sir that won't be till the next 2 years. maybe you should just try and see what works out between us" i suggested. "i ain't been in a relationship in a while vro, and ion wanna fuck this up" he said quietly. silence filled my ears. "i haven't either, but the past is the past." i said lowly.

we didn't know what to say to each other, i didn't wanna argue either. "i support you going to college, if you want us to work out we can try. i just want us to be happy" he said grabbing my thigh. "we will" i said putting my hand on top of his. "i lo-" i heard and i quickly turned. "huh?" i asked. "i love the way your room is set up" he joked. i rolled my eyes, "you would love something else too" i mumbled. "oh wouldn't i?" he asked snaking his hand up to my area.

i  laid down and so did he, it was crazy how time goes by. we just hated each other not too long ago, and now we're basically together. i don't know how to feel about it, i laid next to him and we talked about random topics.

"you got some weed?" he asked me. "i got some gelato left, wanna light it?" i asked. (gelato is a strain/flavor of weed.) "i'm down" he said.

••

we rolled up the weed with raw papers. once we were finished i gave the blunt to him and lit it. it was hard for me to smoke, knowing that i would be dizzy in the end. that's what weed did to me. we passed it back and forth until the weed hit us. it hit me on the 5th pull. my eyes were low and hard to keep up and my body felt heavy. i laid back and stood silent. "what do you think we'll be later on in life?" he asked me randomly. i started laughing, due to the weed influencing that decision.

"you'll be rich, i'll have a job" i said smiling. "we'll be rich together" he said kissing my forehead. "something like that" i said forcing myself up. it was hard to talk to me while i was high, i couldn't even remember half of what i said. and everything was funny. i just sat up and stared into space.

••

it was a hour or 2 later and the effects kicked in more then they did in the beginning of time. i laid down with stoke trying to fall asleep but the weed wouldn't let me. "can't fall asleep mama?" he asked me. i shook my head no, "it's aight" he said kissing my forehead.

we laid and watched tv until i got really tired and wanted to sleep. he got up and changed into a extra pair of clothes he brought then fell asleep with me.

* hey y'all it's mia!! i'm so so so so so sorry i didn't update, i got high today and couldn't even function correctly. but ima update on days i don't get high. i also used real symptoms i deal with when being high. i also feel numb and have dry mouth.*

*smut next chapter ?? i'm debating LMAO*