☼ 12

AUDREYS POV

AUDREYS POV

"so how did you get my address?" i asked purp while getting into the car. "chill ma you worrying too much." he said annoyed. "um ok the fuck" i said under my breath. he was giving attitude out like it was a handout and i was not here for it, first of all nigga not even that cute so at th- "you heard?" he said interrupting my thoughts. "nope, say it again" i said to him nonchalantly. "i said i'm finna go do something real quick so you can stay in my house till i'm done. i scrunched up my face and nodded after.

i was in his boring ass house, aint shit to even do in here. don't get my wrong, he had a nice ass house. but i was here alone with nobody else here. i was so annoyed i was ready to leave on my own. i was on my twitter waiting for him to come back. i heard a knock on the door. i doubted it was him because he has keys in his house. i stared at the door dumbfounded until i heard a more aggressive bang. i ran to the kitchen and had a knife. i hit behind the counter. the door fell to the floor. "YO WHERES MY MOTHER FUCKING MONEY OMAR" i heard a familiar voice yell. i was so confused.

i heard footsteps coming closer to the kitchen. i bolted up with knife. someone released the trigger and aimed it at me repeatedly. i thought fast and ducked down before it could hit me. "STOP. hold on real fast." someone said they came around and i faced to face with isaiah. "what the actual fuck audrey?" he asked taking off his ski mask. i got up. "the hell are you doing?" i asked him. "come on we getting you out here. everyone else check upstairs." he said dragging me out by my wrist.

"what the fuck was that?" i asked him. "didn't jah tell you don't talk to purp?" he asked taking off quickly. i looked down, i broke our promise. "yeah, but i swear i didn't mean to talk to him again. besides he didn't even tell me why i shouldn't have" i said. "listen, jah and omar was close as fuck. jah and stokeley sold weed and xanax and other shit to him. jah started getting famous and gave up selling drugs. of course omar wasn't happy. jah and omar were still close of course. but omar for some reason wanted revenge on stoke. he shot up his moms house. he almost killed his mom as well. but ever since we all drifted from omar and his bestfriend gazzy" he explained. i really fucked up.

"are you taking me home?" i asked. "no, to jahs house. you need to explain this to him." he said. he was right. i needed to say this to him and stokeley. they'll probably hate me after but at least i would've said it to them already. he made the turn and parked. we got out and walked in the house. "isaiah why you so early from beating this niggas as-" he cut himself off seeing me. "don't tell m-" "can we go upstairs jah and stoke?" i asked him.

"so um, i kinda need to explain what i did." i said looking down. they already seemed pissed. they were sitting on the bed and i sat in front on their chair. "basically i was ignoring purp after the incident. and um, he ended up continuously bothering me. so i texted him back and he said be ready by 7 i don't know how he had my apartment number but he did. so um i went to his house and he left me there by myself and then isaiah came." i confessed. jah sucked his teeth and i flinched from it. "i'll get going now i love you gu-" "NO! you're going to sit your ass right there" jah growled at me. i was nervous so i sat down fast.

"you know he was going to kill you right??" stokeley said annoyed. i was confused. "okay that's a drag maybe a little punch in the face but kill?" i said. "i told you to stay away from that bitch nigga. are you mentally ill or something?" he asked me. "jah rela-" "no, you could've gotten your mom killed. he would've got his hittas to come and fuck your shit up. i don't know what made you think you were okay to do that but we said don't for a reason" he said. "okay first of all nobody told me why. i get it you told me for a reason, but you didn't say the reason when i asked. i found out from isaiah." i said annoyed. "you're such a dumb bitch" jah muttered. "a dumb what?" i asked standing up. i was getting heated as well.

"both of you sit your small asses down." stokeley said and pushed me back into the chair. "listen, audrey you're kind of stupid for not listening. not only did you go to his house. you went in his car. and that could've got you killed right there and then." stokeley said. "okay, my fault" i apologized. "go home" jah said looking down. tears filled my eyes. "FUCK YOU" i said as i kicked the door opened. i ran out of the house and ran home.