☼ 11

AUDREYS POV

i haven't seen jah or stokes around lately. usually it's just me and kori at each other's house. i was at koris house and we were making plans. "let's go to the vista club down the street" kori said. i looked at her crazy. "no not really" i said laughing. "come on girls night. even after the whole situation with purpp at least he didn't kill you" she said. i laughed. "whatever, what time?" i asked her. "we can go at 8:30 and stay till 12" she said. i nodded my head. i went to go find a outfit

••
8:15

i decided to wear this dress for the night out

i decided to wear this dress for the night out. i put on clear straps heels with a black middle parted wig. after that i packed a clutch with shit i would need. "come on audrey it's already 8:25" kori yelled. i rolled my eyes and hurried downstairs.

we walked to the place, we needed some time to ourselves so we hoped we didn't see anyone we didn't want to see. we gave them our ids while walking in. we walked in and the music was way way louder then expected. "bar?!" kori yelled over the music. i nodded and we walked to the bar. "can i have vodka punch?" i asked. "same please" kori added on. he went to make our drink.

the music slowly faded away, "hello everyone, if you having a good time say yeaaaa" the dj said into the mic. everyone screamed yeah. "well it's only gonna get better, today we have a performance by XXTENTACION AND SKI MASK THE SLUMP GOD" the dj said in the mic. i rolled my eyes. i should've known this shit was gonna happen. stokeley and x walked on. my heart raced. "here's your drink ladies." the man said smiling. i nodded and was on my way to drink it. the music started playing and they started rapping. "this shit don't taste right bro" kori said scrunching up her face. i took a little sip of it. this shit was drugged. "KORI THIS SHIT IS DRUGGED" i yelled. she widened her eyes. her cup was almost finished.

i went up to the bartender and spilled the drink on him. he started laughing. everyone started turning our way. "YOURE A BITCH" i yelled at him. "stop playing ma i only wanna have some fun." he said grabbing my wrist and turning it. luckily i still had my purse. i went in and found my taser. "i know i'm sorry i'll behave next time" i said smiling in his face. i swiftly pulled out my taser and started to tase him. "there won't be a next time" i yelled out. i grabbed a new henny bottle and smashed it onto his head. i tried to run to kori but my legs started to give up. she was unconscious. my heart raced so fast my head started to hurt. i started to shake her, "KORI PLEASE WAKE UP" i screamed. "yo what the fuck goin on?" jah asked. "THE BARTENDER- he uh. he drugged u-" i couldn't speak. i fell to my legs they were numb i tried to get up but i couldn't. i felt someone pick me up bridal style. my sight went black.

••

my eyes fluttered open. i recognized this room, i realized it was stokeleys room. he walked in this room with only his boxers on. wow, he looked so good. "oh shit, my fault, my fault" he said rushing to the draws to put on shorts. i laughed, "it's okay." i let out raspily.