☼ 21

AUDREYS POV

i woke up to stokes not next to me, i had a slight headache. sadly, i got up and walked to the bathroom to take a advil. after i finished i brushed my teeth and washed my face. i felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist.

"goodmorning to you too" i said smiling as i had my toothbrush and toothpaste in my mouth. he grabbed his tooth brush and put tooth paste on on it. his dreads hanged all in his face, and he had no shirt on. i stared at him in the mirror while i spit out and washed my mouth. once i finished he was still brushing his teeth.

••

i was downstairs eating eggs and pancakes with stoke. "this taste good" he said smiling. "thanks" i said smiling and looking down. "i don't wanna go back to school" i said quietly. "don't worry, ima still be here" he said smiling. i put my hand over his and he intertwined his fingers into mine.

stokes left and i was upstairs bored, i decided to give kori a quick call. "hey kori" i said into the phone once she answered.

"hey audrey, what's up?" she asked me.

"come over?" i said in a question like tone.

"okie dokie, be there in 10." she said, the call faded back into the app i was on before.

••

"wassup sis" kori said as she laid on my bed. "well basically.." i explained everything that happened between me and ski from coming back home from my aunts house to earlier today. "i mean, he seems very okay with you going to school. so try it out" she said.

the real fear of me going back to school was me going to school and him leaving me for someone else, the insecurities jumped out real quick. "what if he's only okay with me going back to school for him to see someone else?" i asked. she sighed, "if that's the case, then fuck him. and even if that does happen. it's only a lesson. maybe he's just really supportive. your school isn't that far anyways" she said giving me a small smile in the end.

it's not that serious anyways.

kori explained how her and jay had a weird bond that they loved. they were finding themselves liking each other more everytime they spent more time together, i loved it. kori was never regular to me. she always listened to different music, dressed different. and it wasn't different in a weirdo way, more aesthetic way.

we basically talked about everything & anything. having that bond with her was relaxing & knowing different perspectives were out there then yours were an eye opener.

it was now 9:16 pm. "you going home soon?" i asked her. "yeah, i plan on going to jahs house" she said smiling grabbing her stuff.

i walked her to the door, "stay safe kori, if anything happens with anything you can always text me, i love you" i said smiling. "i will" she said, she hugged me then walked off to her car and left.

••••

INSTAGRAM

AUDREE: yung hot thotties on my line, goin brazy

Liked by xxxtentacion, TheSlumpGod, basedsavage3600, liltecca & 13,029 others

LILTECCA: 😍😍😍
RANDOM6: @LILTECCA shut up crosseyed bitch

NBAYOUNGBOY: wen yeen gon lemme take u out onna date
USER1: @NBAYOUNGBOY NO KENTRELL NO

KORI.K: blessing my feed like this? wow.
AUDREE: @KORI.K this is y we besties 💖

THESLUMPGOD: My Love 🖤
AUDREE: @THESLUMPGOD 🖤

LOAD MORE

••••