☼ 18

AUDREYS POV

"can i get the aux?" i asked stokes. he ignored me and continued driving. "nigga i know you hear me" i said annoying him. "BRUH GIVE IT TO M-" "shut up" he said annoyed. i rolled my eyes and unplugged his phone from the aux and plugged mine in. "stop vr-" "who you calling vro? i'm not your vro" i said snickering. he rolled his eyes and continued driving.

i started playing music and i played loaded baked potato by young nudy. "bitch ain't no callum my phone, hell nah slime ion wanna come push up" i started singing to the song.  "this song ass turn it off" ski said trying to reach for my phone. "Drive nigga damn" i said rolling my eyes and pulling away from him.

••

we finally got to the destination, we walked out and i seen a trap house. "no, uh uh i heard too much about these. the rats be crawling and shit." i said backing away. "ain't no roaches nd rats and shit in here audi, come on" he said holding my hand. i sighed and went along.

i was paranoid as hell, "why are we even in here?" i asked holding onto him. "cause i need some weed" he said trying to find the room where his dealer was at. we finally walked into the room. he paid and got the weed and we left.

i ran out the house and he started laughing. "stop it's not funny forreal" i said waiting for him to unlock the car.

••
the second place we went to was ihop. i wasn't really hungry so i got nutella crepes. he got a steak, why? i didn't know. we were eating in silence, "where we goin next?" i asked breaking silence. "i don't know, i gotta try nd see" he said picking up his phone. i waited until he figured out where we would go next. "we goin to the vros house" he said.

after we were done eating we drove to his "vros" house. i got bored so i decided to go live. "hey guys it's audree" i said into the camera. the views went up endlessly.

@User1: who's drivin?
"sir ski mask the hump dog" i said
"call me that again and i'll kick yo ass out the car vruh" he said while driving. "make me niggerpoo" i said turning back to the phone.
@Audiaudree: HEY AUDREEE
"heyyyyy karlie what you doin" i said smiling.
@random4: ski doesn't like you
"ski likes me more then your mother like you ho" i said rolling my eyes. he cackled while driving.
@user8: y'all so cute, do y'all date?
"hey ski do we date?" i asked him. "nah you my sis" he said making a turn. "pull over and let me out knowin damn well i ain't you sIs boy stop playing with me" i said with attitude. he started laughing. "nah we don't date but stay tuned incase we do" he said lowly.
@random101: we stan this soon to be relationship, #audree&ski4l
"you know the vibes" i said smiling.
@duwapkaine: you mine stop playin forreal
"du fucking wap, we do NOT GO OUT BRUH" i said rolling my eyes.

"well folks i'm finna end this, sir ski is there anything you need to say?" i asked him before ending the live. "WATERRRRRR" he yelled out. "aight bruh shut up and park, bye guysss" i said showing our faces before ending it.

we walked into the house and seen jah, danny & gabe. i closed the door and sat down on the couch next to jah and ski sat on the other side of me. "hi jah jah" i said smiling. "wassup dri, where my wife?" he asked me. "home bored without me, stokes dragged me out" i said smiling. "you such a liar" he said on the other side of me. "think so?" i asked him.

we were just chilling until it started getting late. "i'm tired" i whispered in stokes ear. "you wanna go home?" he asked me. "nah i wanna sleep with you again" i said smiling to him. "x we goin back to my crib you comin?" he asked him. he said no and we left without him.

i wasn't as energetic as before so the ride was silent. once we went to his house i walked into his room and found a pair of boxers and a shirt. i changed into it without closing the door. i pulled my pants down and i heard the door open. i didn't hear any footsteps walk in. "are you just gonna stand there?" i asked as i pulled on my shorts. i felt a grab on my ass, "yo shit fat" he said smiling. i rolled my eyes and took off my bra under my shirt. "you could've took it off in front of me, i don't bite" he said smiling as he laid down watching me change. i didn't say anything because he made me nervous.

once i finished changing i laid on his bed. i waited for him to change. he took off his pants and i seen his print, and boy did my pussy scream. "like what you s-" "don't finish the sentence" i said rolling my eyes. he started snickering and i laid my head back.

once he was finished changing he laid with me. i turned towards him and he turned towards me. he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him and pecked my lips. "that was for everything, you really beautiful audrey" he said smiling. "you make me happy ski." i said smiling. "ion know what i even did to deserve you, i'm so bad for business. i'm scared to bring you into the life i live, drugs & money, my rapping life. everything. ion want you involved" he said nervously.

i studied him for a minute or 2. "i wanna be in this life wit you. i know we not official. but i'm ready to go through hell and back with you. i'm here for whatever" i said smiling nervously. "i'm not leaving" i said putting my arms around his neck. he propped me on his lap and i faced towards him. "i ain't leaving you either audi. ever" he said pulling me in for a sweet and slow kiss.