Chapter 4

"..Yes, that would suffice..."

".... please investigate this matter. I expect your report within 48 hours...."

"...the address that you need to send the order is on the email. Please check your spam if you don't see it on the inbox..."

"...you'll need to arrange an appointment if you want to see the Decimo but of course we need to check his schedule if he will be available..."

"...please send in the details..."

"... We have already sent the draft via letter, expect to arrive it within 3 days. Send me a message if you have not received it on time so that I can have it checked..."

"... Thank you so much, I'll look forward to it."

Honoka massaged her temples as she finished the transactions for the day. Talking to clients, secretaries of different bosses and mafiosos with different languages is quite a headache if you switch from Italian to French then English then Japanese and Italian again. It was almost a never ending cycle for a 3 months already as when she double checked the paperworks (since there was a lot errors) before letting Tsuna sign it, Honoka was in a verge in ripping the papers in pieces.

"You know, if you were not my secretary, you could work on a call center." Tsuna said as he continued on signing the papers.

"I'd rather not," Honoka sighed as she started to arrange the paperwork according to urgency.

"You could take a break you know," Tsuna stopped signing as he looked at Honoka's eyes having dark circles.

"If I'm going to take a break the you are as well," Honoka glared at him then continued on arranging the papers.

"Your guardians really love to break things. " Honoka rolled her eyes as she saw the nth time about the report for damages. Tsuna grimaced when his guardians was mentioned, which gone unnoticed by Honoka.

Honoka had asked for a lot of times where is his guardians. She was sure that even though his harmony with the guardians was not good, they would still report at the mansion. His father, Iemitsu, was not even visiting Tsuna nor report anything to Tsuna (Honoka thought that it was weird as she remembered that his father would cry if he does not see his son as mentioned by one of her talks with Maman). Heck, she even find it suspicious why Reborn is not even present. Honoka thought that she was having a loose screw when she even ask where is Reborn which Tsuna commented she must be thinking suicidal thoughts again for just looking for Reborn.

Tsuna would only dodge her questions and automatically change the topic. And it always pisses her off!

*ding ding ding*

Honoka stopped her work as she fished out her phone on her pocket to turn off the reminder.

"I'll get your lunch at the kitchen," she walked out of the room without waiting for Tsuna to answer.

Honoka while walking towards the kitchen, she would greet anyone she met or bow at them with respect, and the other party will do the same thing. But at the same time, her mind is still thinking about Tsuna's attitude when she asks those questions. Why would you not tell me what's going on? She thought. She was just controlling herself not to call Enma or Yuni to ask if they knew about it but then again they might not say anything as Tsuna might have asked them beforehand to not tell a soul. Byakuran? She mentally shook her mind as her pride won't allow it, let alone doubt if the albino would say the truth as the guy was not quite fond of her.

She arrived at the kitchen door and knocked before opening it.

"Ah, Miwa. The lunch for Decimo and yours is almost ready. I'm just doing the finishing touches." Maria, the chef, informed Honoka when Maria saw who entered the door.