Chapter 17

I know I should not ignore him but I just can't help it.

Honoka was now in a dilemma.

She is now in front of the door to Tsuna's office, deciding if she would go in or not.

The past few days, she would just ignore everyone and locked herself up in her room on her rest days. Tsuna would go there from time to time, sneaking up if she is up to something bad but found nothing as she would just sleep, though sometimes she is having nightmares in which Tsuna would calm her down. Not that Honoka notices that.

The door opened abruptly and Honoka snapped her thoughts.

"Why are you crowding early in the morning?" Asked Hibari when he went out from the door.

"A-ah, no nothing. I-I was about to knock and go inside since my leave has now been lifted up." Honoka stuttered as she was surprised that Hibari was that one who opened it.

"You sure you want to work?" Tsuna furrowed his brows as Honoka entered the room. Even the other guardians knew what happened at the Giglio Nero yet no one was asking her for more details as she might breakdown.

"I am fine Tsuna. Working make my mind occupied." Tsuna sighed as he could not make her change her mind.

"But please tell me if you are not feeling well, I can have someone do a proxy for you."

"Tsuna, I have been neglecting my job for 2 weeks now and I cannot possibly ask Chrome do it for me. End of Story." She sat down on her table as she started to work with files.

"Omnivore, I will be going then." Tsuna nodded at Hibari.

Hibari went on Honoka's table, Honoka looked up and was confused on why he was there when he just said he will get going.

"Is there something you need, Hibari-san?" she politely asked, not wanting to be bitten to death all of the sudden.

He didn't answer but just patted her head. It made her shock and felt the nostalgic feeling that she had before. There is it again.

Hibari glared at Tsuna which understood it, "Don't worry, she will be safe. Be careful on your flight and please do not bite people at the airport," To which Hibari did not answered and stepped out of the room.

"Is Hibari-san going somewhere?" she asked Tsuna.

"He will be in Japan for two months. He wanted to investigate on something. He just did not disclose it on what it is though." Tsuna explained. Honoka just hummed on it. And that was their last interaction.

Tsuna would have not thought it would go on days.

And days.

And days.

And days.

"Argh! What the hell?! Why won't she talk to me?!" Tsuna complained. They just finished their meeting and Tsuna and Reborn was left on the meeting room. Well, the other guardian have went to their mission. Honoka was in a hurry in going to his office to work on the files that had been left on her table before the meeting started. Tsuna was secretly accusing her for doing it on purpose.