Chapter 12

They were startled by the door that was opened, not expecting to have other visitors. Tsuna's face glowed as he saw a familiar face. They saw Honoka getting inside the room.

"Honoka, you came." he ran towards her.

"I'm just here to deliver something." She casually said it.

"Deliver? What do you mean?" He was confused until he felt the familiar flames from the door she went in. His Intuition is saying that there is no harm with those flames.

"Oi! Are you guys just going to hide there?" She darted the question to someone hiding before the door.

"Honoka-chan? Is someone out there?" Kyoko asked.

She didn't answer her question and kept on staring at the door. She crossed her hand at her chest and tapped her feet as a minute passed yet no one was entering. Tsuna was getting nervous as he knew who was at the other side but does not know what he will say if they enter.

"Alright that's it!" she stomped away from Tsuna.

"W-wait, Honoka."

"It thought you guys came here to see and apologize?!" Honoka's loud voice can be heard from the other side of the door.

Some were confused on who was she talking to but to the others are familiar to who she is talking to. They kept on murmuring in question. From the flame signature itself, who would not recognise it.

"Get your asses inside!" A hit was heard. Gokudera head can be seen at the floor near the door.

"You woman. That hurt!" he stood up right away and face her.

"Maa maa Gokudera, calm down." Yamamoto pacified.

"Shut up baseball-freak! She didn't have to kick me!" Gokudera retorted.

"Sure~ You guys were taking your sweetest time to go inside." She answered back.

"Y-You--"

"Hayato. Takeshi. You guys are here."

The bickering stopped when they heard Tsuna's voice.

"I told you I am here to deliver something or someone rather. Anyways, the others are here as well." Honoka said. "And you guys better show up now." she darted that statement to the others who started to show up in front of the door.

Honoka walked up to Tsuna's side.

"They are here to apologize and to know the truth." she whispered to them.

"Know the truth?" His intuition is ringing about the certain info that only the selected people know.

"You can't hide it from them for a long time. And besides, ever since yesterday, Chrome was too suspicious of me," that made him look at Chrome for a brief second. "They will know sooner or later and besides I can't lie to them either." she stuck out her tongue to tease him.

"So you sorted it out like this." Tsuna was deadpanned.

"Well... That's it but the first thing they want to really do is to apologise. But knowing you, you will accept it anyway. It's up to you if you will give them further info." She patted his left shoulder with her right hand. "Don't worry, they are your family. Misunderstandings happen inside the family but they make up."She smiled looking at him and with that she walked away from him and leaned by the window sill. Tsuna looked at his weathers.

"Juudaime/Tsuna/Tsuna-nii/Otouto/Tsunayoshi/Omnivore." They said it at the same time.

"We are truly sorry, Juudaime. I know that we don't deserve your mercy but I want to say from my heart that I am truly sorry about my actions. I have failed as your right-hand man." Gokudera bowed after he said it