Chapter 18

"As you can see, since the symbol was fleur de lis, it let me decide to check some things in France only to find on some rumors but no evidence. It is said that some people were kidnapped in the past 400 years and those people on that group had a tattoo on it. They would torture people and experiment them." Dino gave his report.

The trusted allied famiglias are on their meeting right now at the Vongola Mansion. Cavallone, Shimon, Millefiore, Arcobaleno and Vongola along with all of the guardians(the only missing was Hibari which they did questioned at first). Varia was even present. Those were the only ones who knew about what happened on the attack before Tsuna received the pacifier.

"Hmm.. It may be similar to Estraneo since they do experimenting as well." Byakuran hummed. An obvious killer intent can be felt to a certain someone. Tsuna asked Mukuro to calm down which he complied.

"But recently they became active again. And it was even a year ago. What is causing them to run in havoc this time?" Enma asked.

"That I have not came across the reason yet. But somehow, there was one that caught my attention and I know you guys won't like it." He warned.

"What the hell is it Bronco?" Gokudera was already losing his patience.

"They are extracting flames." Everyone went on silent.

"What do you mean extracting flames, trash?" Xanxus demanded him to answer.

"Like what I have said, I have no evidence to what the rumors say if it is true but it seems like four centuries ago they came the knowledge on the dying will flames and experimented on people. Extracting the flames of the person and make it theirs. The higher the quality of flames, they would not hesitate to kidnap people and do their dirty stuff,"

"What we need to do now is to make sure that we do not let any kidnapping rumors in any country to be ignored. There is a possibility that it will be connected to them." Tsuna's voice was in alto, a bit pissed off with the word experimented. He never really like those words, especially one of his guardians were some of the victims.

"Alert also the the Vindice if possible." All of them agreed.

"VOOOOOOOOIIIIII! I want to beat the fucking person."

"Calm down Squalo-san, there is still no information about this." Honoka said in a monotone voice while writing everything what they had on the meeting.

"Shishishishishi~ The sharky was reprimanded." said by the prince.

"VOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIII! I dare you to say that again you fake prince!"

"OOOOI! Stop fighting!" Koyo had yelled to stopped them.

"EXTREEEEEME! Koyo! Let's fight!"

"YOU STUPID LAWN HEAD! Don't join the fight! You are making it worse!"

"WHAT WAS THAT OCTOPUS HEAD?!" yelled by Ryohei

"Calm down you guys" Said by Lussuria and Yamamoto.

Then chaos started a lot of broken windows, chairs and vases. Gunshots, flames and some random things were thrown away.

The Dino, Yuni, Gamma, Enma, Chrome, Romario, Fon and Skull(who hid behind on Fon's back, avoiding the chaos) looked scared at the 'almost' raging Tsuna while Honoka just continuing on her notes and not bothering her background until---