Chapter 29

Honoka sighed as it is getting harder and harder to move each day. She had to ask for some help with either Yamamoto or Ryohei, even if it is just an easy task.

"Takeshi-san, can you get me some water?" Honoka started to call him by his name as the latter insisted. Yamamoto had nodded as he saw that Honoka was rubbing her back because of the pain.

"Do you need my rain flames to soothe the pain?" he suggested as he passed the water.

Honoka had thought about it but canceled the idea. "I don't think it would work. Considering that no one was able to heal me unless it's Tsuna. I think Yuni would be the one who can do it."

Yamamoto nodded as he somehow agreed on that. "But at least we could try." Yamamoto lit up his flames and tried to soothe her but failed.

"Sorry I tried." Yamamoto scratched his hair.

"No worries. I appreciate the effort though." Honoka drank the water she received earlier.

Right now everything is peaceful.

Too peaceful for Honoka's liking. She had a gut feeling that something will happen soon. It was just adding her stress.

"There you go again with that face." Yamamoto state.

"Huh?" Honoka was dumbfounded on what he said.

"You always make that face when you are worried. It's not good for the baby you know. They would be stress as well if the mother is stressed out." Yamamoto explained.

"Sorry." she apologize.

"Anyways, senpai would be back in an hour with Ari and Carlos, including all the medical necessities and the babies needs."

"I see."

Then she realize something on what Yamamoto said and darted his eyes on him.

"Since when are you calling Ari-chan 'Ari'?"

"Hmmm... since we have meet? I felt like I needed to call her that. Haha" Yamamoto cheered.

Suspicious.

"Yamamoto Takeshi." he shivered when he felt a killer intent from Honoka.

"By any chance you have feelings for my best friend, I will kill you if you try to hurt her. Mark. My. Words." Yamamoto felt some venom in each words.

"G-gotcha."

"Good." Honoka smiled. He didn't even deny that he felt something for Ari-chan. Carlos would have a huge headache knowing this. She thought sadistically.

S-scary. Yamamoto thought as he gulped.

In the mansion, Tsuna was still doing his paperwork as Reborn entered his room.

"Any news Reborn?"

"We have a possibility that the enemy is located just on the edge of Palermo. They have a mansion there on the cliff." Reborn reported.

"Thank you for checking on it. I will ask Mukuro to infiltrate it and know about the blueprints on the mansion if we would do the do the ambush."