Chapter 23

"Sky priestess?" Tsuna eyes furrowed. It is the first time I've heard about this.

"Who the hell is this Illianna von something?!" Gokudera rudely asked.

"Ara, Tsunayoshi-kun. Please control your Storm Guardian." Kawahira smiled evilly. "After all, I don't want any insults involving our Priestess."

Tsuna glared at Gokudera, which he bowed and apologise to Tsuna. Tsuna pinched his nose and sighed. "Sorry about that. Please continue." Kawahira nodded.

"Remember during the Arcobaleno representative battle I have said only Sephira and I are the only ones remaining," Tsuna nodded.

"I lied. Though partially."

BANG

"Reborn! Put the gun down. We are not getting answers here if you keep on shooting. And Kawahira-san. I know there was a little odd on the thing you have said before but I know there was a reason on it."

"When I said partially, I didn't know if Lyrica was still alive at that time when she disappeared. I had confronted her one day on what does she do when she is away. She was only able to answer that she was running on something. The only thing that came to my mind is that she was running for the responsibility as a priestess of the Sky or Tri-ni-sette but the look in her eyes is that she was scared of something."

"It is possible that someone already knew about what her dying will flames can do." Kawahira continued.

"What can her dying flames extremely do?" Ryohei asked.

"Normally, a sky flame user is to harmonise their elements but hers only can harmonise to sky flame users. And that would extend to the elements of the sky flame user. For example, Tsunayoshi, you can harmonise your fellow sky users but you cannot extend it to their guardians. She can do that and she can give more power to her chosen guardians and the guardians of the sky flame users."

"I have a question on that," Enma raised his hand.

"Go ahead"

"Even if we don't force ourselves to harmonise her, the chosen guardians would still receive a power up from her?"

"Correct, it is her power after all as she is willing to protect her elements and the elements of her chosen ones."

"But do you know something that she betrayed the Vongola 1st?" Yuni anxiously asked.

"That's the first time I have heard it. It might only mean that she was able to harmonise with someone in the time of Vongola Primo but other than that reason. I cannot think of that."

"Back to square one huh?" Yamamoto slumped on his chair.

"What do you mean? Have you ever tried in calling First Generation of Vongola?" Kawahira raised his brow.

"Kufufufu~ Have you forgotten that the rings were shattered and now they are Vongola Gears?"

"Hm, It seems that you were the ones who forgot." Kawahira smirked and Mukuro glared at him.

"The rings may not be there anymore but it still has the will of the Vongola. You just need to light your Vongola gear with the resolve to see Vongola Primo's family." He smiled and tilted his head.

This caused them to be silent. Tsuna's guardians looked at Tsuna worried about something.

"Um, Would boss be fine if he lit up his Dying Will Flames?" Chrome asked.

"Of course. He got the protection from the priestess after all."

"Wait what?" Tsuna reacted.

Kawahira pointed the necklace on Tsuna. "As long as the Flame on that necklace never fades, you will be fine." Tsuna's Hyper Intuition did not react on it. It means he is not lying.