Chapter 20

"Are you alright? I've heard that your brother appeared?"

Tsuna asked as soon as Honoka(followed by Yamamoto and Gokudera) entered the room where Tsuna is. He was still at the 2nd basement as there was still Non tri-ni-sette particles at the upper floors. Byakuran and his guardians are still burning those particles.

"Y-yeah," she answered while fidgeting.

Tsun dropped the subject right away as he knew she was still uncomfortable talking about it.

He cleared his throat and started the meeting. "What is the status?"

"The person that Reborn was tot-tutoring is at still at the room with him for interrogations. Even after Reborn's threatening attempts, he still would not budge." Ryohei stated.

"What a troublesome thing." Lambo complained.

"Right now, we have the Vongola Mansion still on code Red after the attack as the Non tri-ni-sette particles are still lingering around the mansion." Gokudera added.

"Oh my guardian are still on duty in burning everything." Byakuran chirped.

"Yes and the approximate time that it would be done is on 20:00. For know Juudaime should stay here until the coast is clear."

"Thank you for the report. Lambo, help the others in strengthening the barrier. We may not have a lot of injured men but it's best if we help them."

"You can count on me."

"If there is nothing else, you are all dismissed."

Everyone went out on the room except for Tsuna, Chrome and Honoka.

"Honoka-san. Are you okay? The meeting just ended." Chrome worryingly asked her.

"Huh.. Ah.. Sorry I just spaced out."

"Please remember everything. I will always protect you even if I am already dead."

Does this mean he already knew from the start? Wait!

"Of course he would know from the start!" She exclaimed and that surprised both Chrome and Tsuna. "Ah... Sorry. I didn't mean to burst out... like that..."

"Can you tell me what's on your mind?"

"Ryuu..." This made them silent.

"I have totally forgotten the reason why he was so smart and made no effort when studying..."

"Your point?"

"He told me that when he sees something, he would not forget it. His memory is so sharp." She answered.

"Could it be that he has a photographic memory?" Chrome commented.

"Photographic memory?" Honoka asked.

"I've heard that is an ability to recall images from after only seeing it once, with high precision for a brief time after exposure. It is also referred to the ability to view memories like photographs for a few minutes, and photographic memory refers to the ability to recall pages of text or numbers, or similar, in great detail. Also, I have heard that they would still remember things that happened from the time the time they are born up until the present time." Chrome explained.

"If that would be the case, he already knew that from the start that both of you were orphan. That would explain he would only cling to you when you mentioned that." Tsuna added.

"I can't believe I just let that pass! I'm such a bad sister! I have forgotten everything yet he remembers every single thing on what happened." She cried.