Chapter 5

"Urgh...." Honoka slowly opened her eyes and looked at the window. It was already dark.

I feel asleep? She tried to stand up from the floor but failed. Great. My legs fell asleep also.

Honoka looked at Tsuna who was now sleeping soundly.

"At least your fever now went down." she commented when she checked his temperature again using her hand.

She then tried to stand up again as she felt she can slowly move her legs.

She felt a presence on the room and abruptly took out her weapon.

"Not bad. You knew that someone was here." she heard a familiar voice located near to Tsuna's bedroom door.

She sighed. "Does anyone know how to knock?" she glared at the albino while hiding back her weapon.

"Knocking is boring. I'd rather crash things." Byakuran blunted and took out a bag of marshmallows, opened it and ate the contents.

"Why did I bother asking that to you?" A tick mark appeared on Honoka's head but focused back to Tsuna.

"Did Yuni tell you?" she whispered, didn't bother thinking if Byakuran heard it.

"Yep. But something bothered us the most..." Honoka's attention went to Byakuran. His eyes were still closed as he ate his marshmallows.

"We, the tri-ni-sette siblings, could feel of one of us if something is wrong with us. Well, you can include Enma as he is part as a sub-set," he stopped and looked at Honoka with his serious eyes. Honoka flinched a bit. "We even felt another thing. Something connected to the tri-ni-sette yet not."

This puzzled Honoka. "And what does that connect on what happened to Tsuna?"

"Dunno!" Byakuran chirped while Honoka sweatdropped at the sudden change of attitude. "This only happened for a short while, so it might be just our imagination."

"But the fact that you guys felt the same thing, I don't think that's pure coincidence." Honoka pointed out.

"If that happens again, then it will happen." Honoka gave up on Byakuran's words. I don't want to waste my energy to you. Your just giving me more puzzles.

"That aside, have you already bought a dress for the upcoming Vongola alliance party?" Party? Sh*t! That would be two days from now!

"With that face, you haven't yet." Byakuran then threw a box to Honoka which she almost tripped in catching it. "A gift from Yuni. She guessed that you had forgotten about the dress. Looks like she was right"

"Urgh, remind me to thank her later." She sighed and thought about Tsuna. Is he gonna be okay on that day?

"I'll be fine by that day Honoka." Honoka jumped in surprise when she heard a hoarse voice on her side. "Stop making that look."

"You--" Honoka stopped midway, unable to say anything, then slumped to the floor which alerted Tsuna to get up.

"H-honoka? Are you okay?" Tsuna touched Honoka and noticed her head was low and facing on the ground. She was shivering.

*WHACK*

"You had no idea how worried I was! I thought... I thought..." She sniffed.

"Sorry. I've let you see something bad." He whispered. She continued on weeping.

"Ahah~ Tsu-chan made someone cry." Tsuna glared at Byakuran to shut him up.

"S-sorry, I should have not broken down that easily." She wiped her tears. Tsuna just shook his head and mouthed that it was okay.