Chapter 33

"Oh come on, Mukuro. Can you do me a favor and give me the story of your days in Estraneo?"

"Kufufufu~ I have no interest in doing chit chat with you." Mukuro twirls his Khaka and activate the path of hell, which his eye had the kanji number 1.

Rowen managed to evade the fire that had erupted beneath him.

"Heh~ but I am interested in your experience. You know, as a guinea pig, partner." Mukuro narrowed his eyes. Partner?

"As a guinea pig also, I want to know you more." He maniacally smiled as he threw his darts with his lightning flames. Mukuro evaded it as he jumped on it. When he was back on the ground, he felt a sharp pain. He grabbed the dart that had hit him on his back and used his Khaka to tear down the remaining darts.

"No use on evading them. My darts would follow where my target is when injected with my flames." He licked his darts and looked at Mukuro dangerously.

"Isn't it good? My darts would follow you wherever you are. It feels like I am near to you, Mukuro~" He shuddered in delight. Mukuro was disgusted by those actions.

"Stalker much." Mukuro muttered the fact, forgetting his signature laugh, while using his Khaka's to clash with the darts.

"It's because I look unto you Mukuro~ You, who have suffered the Estraneo famiglia after being sold by your biological father, separated from your half sister and learning she was suffered by your mother and not to mention the coma of Nagi made you on your depressed state again. Oh how I love that despared look. I always love to feel pain from---" Mukuro interrupted his utterly disturbing monologue by stabbing his mouth with Mukuro's trident made by his illusion.

"Kufufufu~ You always love to feel pain from what? Try to feel the pain itself if you don't mind?" Mukuro glared at him and made his Trident illusion into a real object.

Rowen muffled his scream in pain as the Trident was still in mouth. He was trying to remove it but his hands were tied with ropes made of illusions. Mukuro held Rowen's head as he was enjoying the torture.

"Kufufufu... And I thought you are a masochist. Also, who gave you the right to call Nagi her real name? It is only me who can call her that. No one, not even our biological parents have the right to call her that." With that, Mukuro release his grip on the guy's head and kick him towards the wall.

Mukuro knowing that the guy was now unconscious because of the blow he gave, he tied him on a real rope that he found at the back side of Rowen's body.

"Kufufufu, he wasn't that much of an exercise. Now to find the Lion Cub." Mukuro stood up smiling and walked while he drag the guy, not minding if he let him bump into some furniture around them.

"Juudaime!" Gokudera yelled as he opened another door.

"Stupidera, quit screaming as you open a door." Lambo threw a grenade on the person who was supposed to attack them.

"Shut up. I am worried about Juudaime's condition. This place has a lot of those particles. It's slowly eating Juudaime's life." Gokudera ranted as he pulled the trigger on his gun. He was not bothering in using his Vongola gear as they look like they won't be able to take the damage very well. Not that Gokudera even really cared.

"Yare yare, but you screaming won't do anything at all." Lambo duck and electrify the man who attacked him.

"Like my flames? This was from her mother. I was able to extract some of her mother's flames but the bitch transferred her flames to her kids before I was able to get all of them." Reborn, for the first time in his life wanted to curse a lot of languages because of this monster.

That Checkerface was not kidding about her flames should not be taken away. Reborn backflipped as he escaped the flames that were about to hit him on the table he was standing.

"Mayhem!" Reborn shot him with his Leon gun. It did gave damage but it was minimal. Reborn clicked his tongue and decided to hide on one of the walls to create a plan.

After an hour for training Honoka was able to get the concept of the technique, they have no time to have it practiced.

"Remember what I have said. You cannot remove the curse and use this at the same time." Lyrica warned her again.

"And like what I have said, I cannot make any promises." Honoka smirked back. Lyrica sighed at her descendant. Honoka was now stretching, getting ready to 'wake up'

"Oh how I wished I had fixed this problem before dying than letting you do it." Lyrica whispered but Honoka caught it.

"I don't blame you though." Honoka smiled at her solemnly. "Though the journey was tough, I was able to meet everyone. I thank you for that."

"Take this." Lyrica threw something to Honoka to which she caught it. Honoka looked at the item. The size was similar to her baton when it was shrunk down. "Once you lit your flames, it would become a staff that is used by every Sky Priestess." Honoka bowed at her ancestor before light engulf her.

"May you be safe on your decisions." Lyrica prayed.

"AAHH!!! I wanna join the fight!" Byakuran threw tantrums while sitting on the couch. The occupants on the couch already evacuated on a different chair since they already predicted his actions.

"Yuni, can't he shut up?" Arisu requested or rather begged Yuni but Yuni just sighed as she can't do anything at all. Gamma was controlling himself to facepalm. Yamamoto was quiet on the sidelines and same with Ryohei. Carlos expression was indifferent. All of them knew that they wanted to go to rescue the Decimo but stayed because of the orders.

Arisu, who could not take the tantrums anymore, stood up.

"Where are you going Arisu-san?" Yuni asked.

"To Shi-chan's room. It's better to be there than to hear this idiot's rant."

Yuni then stood up to follow her. "I wanna check her condition as well." Arisu nodded at her.

They went upstairs right away. But the shocking thing was they noticed that the door was open and Honoka was not their.

Both went on panic.

That is until they heard a giggle on the next door which was the nursery. Both of them looked at each other and ran towards that room.

They saw Honoka but something was different about her. Her hair has now completely became orange blonde ombre.

Her back facing at them as she was talking to her babies in the crib as she was leaning for a good look on her babies. Both Kyoko and Haru were leaning their shoulders to each other as they have fallen asleep while taking care of the babies.

"Yuzuki, you cling to your sister Hoshiko that much. You love your sister so much?" a playful voice came out on Honoka. A giggle was heard and a cute yawn.

"Shi-chan?"

Honoka heard a voice on the door. She slowly straightened her back and look at them slowly.

Arisu was now shock that Honoka's eyes were now silver than the brown eyes that she used to have.

"Yoh~ Ohayou~"

===================================

A/N: To be honest, I am not confident in fight scenes. I am cringing while I was writing those stuffs. 

Also the next update might take a while since I am currently busy in real life. 

Anyways, Happy reading.