Chapter 34

Hibari was beyond furious. The guy Zed was using his brother's flame freely as he wants on his twin swords.

"What's wrong? Can't attack me with your flames?" Hibari could not answer that as he finds it odd that he can use his Cloud flames.

However, the Sky flames were not coming out.

Hibari blocked the attack again with his tonfa. It seems like his enemy would rather stab the sword to Hibari than slash it towards him which making Hibari difficult to counter.

"This is getting irritating." Hibari muttered.

"Oh~ the famous ex-prefect is irritated." His enemy taunted him which irked him a lot.

Don't fall on his traps, stupid. Hibari snapped his head when he heard his brother's voice.

The enemy tried to stab him again but he leaped before it hit him. He then noticed a silhouette of his brother's soul. But there was something wrong.

His brother's soul had a lot of chains in his body.

"Don't yoh on me!" Arisu snapped back to reality. "You should not be moving that easily. You've lost a lot of blood when you gave birth." She continued scolding Honoka.

"I am fine. Lyrica-san did something on my body. Though it is still a little bit sore." Honoka sheepishly explained.

Both Yuni and Arisu were confused why did Honoka mentioned Lyrica's name. Honoka, as if reading their minds, answered their confusion.

"She visited on my dreams and make me remember everything. She also explained the current situation. Well, she also gave me some tips or moves in case I need those."

"Then you already know about..." Yuni trailed off.

"Yeah. The stupid boss of mine is currently with the enemy, right? Need to be there to help them." she rolled her eyes as she mentioned about Tsuna.

"What?!" Arisu reacted wildly. "There is no way you are going there."

"I need to anyways though. Whether you like it or not." Honoka looked at her best friend.

Arisu looked at her eyes. She could not retort back. She is serious.

Honoka went back to caress her babies.

"I'll be going then. Please don't make your Aunt and Uncle trouble." she said as she kissed the foreheads of her babies. Both of them yawn and went to sleep with their mother's touch.

Somehow Arisu felt a chill in her back like something bad is going to Honoka if she goes. Worries filled in her mind.

"Please take care of Yuzuki and Hoshiko while I'm gone." Arisu stiffly nodded while Yuni was gripping her dress. She just saw a glimpse of her vision yet she was frozen to tell it to Honoka.

"Byakuran, I need your help." They were startled that Byakuran was at the door already.

"Thought you didn't noticed me." Byakuran playfully say it though they can notice that there was a little strain.

Honoka crossed her arms on her chest while she grinned.

"You'll me my transportation"

"Huh?" All of them were dumbfounded with her announcement.