Chapter 31

Kyoko and Haru gasped. Arisu widened her eyes. Ryohei let out also a killing intent.

Arisu recovered immediately and grabbed the phone on Yamamoto's hand to put it on loud speaker.

"I don't even know the details yet as I am about to go back to the mansion from an errand. We are planning to infiltrate the enemy's base with or without the attempt of Mukuro's under cover. The pineapple was not able to get a chance to get inside their base as he went back as he sense danger to Chrome. The Skylark was even pissed off that we both missed the enemy." It was Hayato who was speaking on the other line.

"Gokudera Hayato. This is Arisu. Report more to me once you arrive on the scene. Not only me but the other allies."

"That goes without saying. Gamma, Yuni and Byakuran are going there to increase the guards." The babies screamed loudly. They completely forgot about them. Arisu looked at Haru and Kyoko. They seemed to both understood and when to tend them.

"Was that..?" Hayato trailed off.

"Yeah. Please refrain in giving out this information to anyone. Well maybe you could tell Hibari Kyouya about it."

"Of course." Hayato ended the call.

"Yamamoto, Sasagawa. Assist Carlos in doing the rounds, we can't let our guard down." They didn't argue with it as they went outside.

This is happening to fast. And the timing is too shitty for everyone's liking. Arisu bit her thumb while other looked for her phone in her pocket.

She immediately typed her message on her private group chat to her men.

Code red. Prepare for any attacks. Vongola just had an attack on their main base. Stay vigilant. Millefiore are about to arrive to back up.

One by one she received the response to her men. All of them were positive. She was somehow relieved that they had accepted the fact that she just made allies with stronger famiglias.

"Currently, they are waiting for Reborn as he will come as well on the infiltration. The half mist guardian is still unconscious as of the moment as the enemy managed to let her guard down by the attack that had happened." Gamma told Arisu as soon as they had arrived in Otranto. Apparently, they used the fastest jet that they had to arrive as quickly as possible.

"I am quite surprised that you are here Byakuran." Arisu looked at him as he absentmindedly played his Marshmallows. He was really pissed off at the moment.

"Trust me. I currently want to kill the boss who is messing up on us. I can't even find a clue on them on each parallel world." He squished the poor marshmallow before he ate it.

"Is Honoka going to be okay?" Yuni looked at Arisu.

"She just gave birth. She would be fine. Dr. Viviana did her best to stabilize her condition. Lots of blood loss and slow breathing but we had managed after all. We had a lot of blood bags and there's even an oxygen tank." Yuni sighed in relief.

"But I would appreciate that you would not tell her about what happened to Decimo. I don't want her to stress out on her postpartum. We need to secure on Vongola Decimo first."