Chapter 19

"Where is the Decimo?!" the man shouted from the west wing.

"Why the hell there's an idiot attacking on our place?" Gokudera irritatingly asked.

"Extreme! They have forgotten that we are guarding here in the first place." Ryohei said, not really answering his question.

"Oh the pawns are present huh?" he smirked.

They were about to react on what they the guy had said but was stopped as they have noticed him spreading something on the area. It did not give an effect on them but they have a feeling that it connects to boss.

"Oh, not going to your boss? I've heard something from a little mouse that your Decimo is the new Arcobaleno boss. You might wanna check on him." he smiled evilly.

"What do you mean?" Gokudera sneered.

"Dunno." He teased.

Meanwhile on Tsuna's office...

"Tsuna?!/Boss?!" both Honoka and Chrome had reacted when he suddenly fell down when they were about to go to where the attack was.

Tsuna was breathing hard but the pacifier was not glowing.

"What's going on?!" Honoka was now frustrated that she does not know what's causing Tsuna on that state.

"Tsk, Non Tri-ni-sette." Reborn appeared on their side.

"B-but Reborn-san, no one should have those particles since we have prevented to spread it." Chrome stated.

"I have a feeling someone is playing with us." Reborn gripped his Leon gun.

"Nevertheless, we need to go to--"

"Wait, if it is really the Non-tri-ni-sette radiation, it will cause you more danger Tsuna." Honoka cut him off.

"But I need to go there." He tried to stand up but collapsed right away which Chrome and Honoka caught him right away.

"I'll go there. Chrome, take Tsuna away from the radiation. The basement if possible. Gianinni told me that he created that in case of emergency." Honoka, without waiting for their response, dashed right away.

Reborn whistled, "You've got yourself a tough woman there Dame-Tsuna."

Tsuna glared at him even in his weakest state.

"Reborn, go after her. I can't let something bad happen to her. My hyper intuition is acting up since the blast we heard earlier."

"You have some nerve to order me Dame-tsuna." He said yet his actions are going after Honoka.

"Boss, is something going to happen to Honoka?" Chrome asked.

"I only hope nothing will happen to her."

Honoka was still running towards to the west wing, leaping to the rubble when she pass unto it. She was trying to contact Byakuran.

"Answer the phone you marshmallow-freak." She murmured.

When the phone was answered on the other line, "It's quite a surprise you called me when the meeting had jus--"

"I don't have time with your games Byakuran." she cut him off. "Listen, someone had spread Non Tri-ni-sette in the mansion and Tsuna is in grave danger. I know I will get scolded from Tsuna's guardians later for asking help from you but I need help from you or your guardians to have it cleared out. They might have not felt it that Tsuna is weakening since Tsuna is not harmonizing with them."