Chapter 6

Saturday.

The gathering of Vongola allies.

Both Tsuna and Honoka were already on their way to one of the biggest hotels that Vongola own. Well, Honoka just hid here nervousness by just working with the help of her tablet.

"Calm down," Tsuna said. Well, it didn't really help Honoka as she just continued whatever she was doing. Tsuna sighed. "It doesn't have any difference anyway. You are always with me during my meetings and noted everything."

Honoka stopped tapping the tablet and leaned at the passenger seat and closed her eyes.

"You're right but what if I messed up when I met your guardians. They are the only ones that I have not met. I still don't know what happened between you guys and no don't give me that face you always give when I mention your guardians" she scolded him when Tsuna was about to change his expression.

"Can't help it, you know?" Honoka didn't say anything. She knew that he still cares for his guardians but he had to stop the harmonization between them. And something tells her that it is just more than that. She may have told him that she will wait for him to say something about his guardian but she couldn't help and be curious.

"Which reminds me, how are you feeling?" she looked at him.

"I'm fine. No need to worry." he answered. "You're gonna have wrinkles if you continue to stress about me"

"Let me remind you that I was traumatized a few days ago and I want to make sure that you are on good shape." she then glared on Tsuna. Tsuna backed down with his hands surrendering while he sweat dropped. 

She sure is scary when she is on her mother hen mode. Tsuna thought.

"Anyways, why are you wearing a cape coat? Yuni would be disappointed if your not gonna let her see her wearing that dress. And since when did you have that heels?" Tsuna looked at her. Honoka was wearing an orange tube dress underneath the black cape. She was wearing rose gold 4" pin heeled sandals.

"I don't want to catch a cold. October just started yet it is cold already. And these are the only heels that I have that I am comfortable wearing," she complained.

"Why not let your hair down and not tie it on a ponytail," Tsuna pointed out.

"Why are you so keen about my outfit?"

"Well..." he just looked outside, avoiding the topic while Honoka just shrugged.

Both of them arrived at the party and kept on greeting each famiglia that is present. Honoka knew Tsuna was already tired of the greetings yet he still continued to do so as he cares for his allies.

"Oh sh*t" Honoka reacted as she saw a familiar face.

"What's wrong?" Tsuna whispered at her, ignoring the colorful word that just came out on her mouth.

"I can't believe that I would see that face after how many years. And to know that he is on mafia." Honoka signaled Tsuna at their 3 o'clock. The man, Mori Shuntarou, her adopted father was present along with Pietra Famiglia.

"I have checked the Pietra Famiglia before we formed an alliance with them. They are a small famiglia but they have no problems with us in terms of business and in the mafia. I can say also that 'that guy' is the first time here in gatherings." Tsuna observed on how the said man behaved.

"What the f*ck are you doing here you insolent brat," Mori Shuntarou sneered as soon as he saw Honoka. Honoka just raised her left brow while Tsuna was gripping the pockets of his pants.