Chapter 11

He sighed for the nth time at the villa. He knew that he should be happy yet-----

"Tsuna-kun, are you tired?" he blinked owlishly at Kyoko. He then looked at the others that was staring at him.

"Eh um, yeah I am fine." he scratches his scalp.

"Tsuna-kun, the look on your face says that you are worried about your secretary. You can't deny it." Enma teased. He and his family were invited from the very last minute with Giglio Nero and Gesso.

"I can't help it you know. I just left her my duty and while I am here." he sneered back at Enma.

"Maa maa~ Honoka-chan can do it Tsu-kun. I do hope I can see Honoka-chan here though." His mom was even present as she was escorted yesterday from Japan.

Tsuna swirled his glass of drink that was on his left hand.

Yuni went towards him.

"Don't worry about Honoka Tsuna-nii. She will be fine. I can feel it." Tsuna looked at her and then smiled.

He patted her head. "You're right. And she will kinda scold me if don't enjoy my first holiday in years." he snickered.

---------------------------------------------

It was almost 4pm that the second meeting end. She was more exhausted than ever. Well, she did say that she will be attending the meetings that Tsuna was suppose to have.

She was now relaxing on the car on the way to the mansion. Even though the meeting had already ended, she still needs to document everything once she arrived. Thinking about it made her head spin. She dismount her hair bun.

"I'm seriously going to be bald if I continue on tying my hair like this." she mumbled as she rubbed her head when she saw some hair on her tie

I wonder if everyone is having fun. Well, I am sure of it. I am really not good parties after all. It was a good decision on not going. She thought as she adjusted to her seat to be comfortable. She leaned towards the window.

She started to doze off a little. I guess I am really tired today.

"We have arrived Miss Miwa." she was startled by the drivers announcement. She straightened herself before saying, "Thank you for informing me, Marco-san"

She walked at the hallways.

It's too quiet. She sighed.

She continued to walk until she noticed that Tsuna's office door was wide open. She raised her guard up as she put her right hand on her pocket, preparing her weapon. She walked slowly and quietly before entering the room. She was startled by the sudden movement inside and blocked it using her weapon.

Tonfa? "Hibari-san?!" she reacted. Hibari was surprised as well when he saw her so he backed up.

"Ah! Tsuna's secretary!" A familiar ravenette exclaimed.

"Yamamoto-san?" she furrowed her brows as it was not only the two of them. But the rest of Tsuna's guardians are there as well.

"Alright." she hid her weapon back before continuing. "Not to really question this on purpose as you guys should be here as you guys did live here before and supposedly still live here. But what are you doing inside Tsuna's office?"

"Well you see..." Lambo started.

"We are here to see Juudaime. Tell us where he is." Gokudera finished.

"No." They were surprised with the straightforward answer.

"Seriously, I can somehow understand why you guys are here. You are going to ask for forgiveness from Tsuna since everything has been cleared out and everyone is already awake."