Chapter 7

A/N: I was having a hard time on writing this chapter but Oh well~~ 

Please Enjoy!!!!

============================================================

"Who the hell are you woman?" the said silverette sneered.

"Maa maa, Hayato. Calm down."

"Yare yare, can we go home now? I don't want to stay at this party."

"Lambo. Stop complaining to the extreme. We'll go home after an hour."

"Kufufufu~ I'd rather not stay here as well. I need to see Nagi."

"Hn."

Honoka was still looking at them. To think she would be able to see them right away.

"Are you okay?" Yamamoto interrupted her thoughts.

"Y-yeah." She stood straight then looked at them. "It was careless of me for not seeing you passing. I deeply apologize." Honoka bowed.

Gokudera tsked while Yamamoto laughed and said to not apologize.

"You guys made it. Oh I see you guys already see Honoka. This is Miwa Honoka, my secretary." Honoka felt the heavy tension when Tsuna arrived on the scene.

"Tsuna, a secretary?" Yamamoto's smile then went away.

"Sawada, why are you did you involve a civilian." Honoka noticed that the Sun guardian was not loud unlike she imagined. Or more like his voice was... angry.

"For involving a civilian, I will bite you to death." Hibari then showed his tonfa and attacked Tsuna. Out of instinct, Honoka took her weapon as well and blocked Hibari's attack. S-so strong. She thought.

"Heh, a herbivore trying to be a carnivore?" Hibari's eyes glinted in excitement as no one had dared to stop his attack. However, he backed down right away as he noticed something on her.

"You... who the hell are you?"

"What kind of question is that? Tsuna just introduce me to you guys." Honoka gripped her baton in case Hibari will attack again.

"Kufufufu~ That girl is interesting. She just answered the skylark." Mukuro mused as he placed his two fingers on his lips.

"Stop fighting please." Tsuna pleaded. They then walked away from Tsuna, ignoring him and went to a certain table.

"You okay?" Tsuna asked Honoka right away.

"Yeah." Honoka answered still looking at them. Though it was not obvious on the other famiglia, the tension between Tsuna and his guardians are there. Only the ones who knows them can feel it.

"Can you come with me on the balcony?" Tsuna blink owlishly at the invitation. Honoka went near him and whispered, "Clearly we both need fresh air to release some tension." Without a word, Tsuna followed Honoka as walked away.

Both of them are at the balcony of the room. Only silence had surrounded them. 5 minutes had passed and they are still looking the same scenery. City lights illuminate the dark night and the moon was surrounded by a lot of clouds yet no sign of storm coming.

"Thanks Honoka." Tsuna cut the silence.

"What for?" Honoka eyed at him.

"Nothing. I just feel like I need to say it."

"Wierdo." she mumbled as he chuckled.

"Is your mind now clear? We need to go back inside unless we would want to raise suspicion on other famiglia about your relationship with your guardians."