Chapter 36

"That's what I would like to say but removing Tsuna's curse is important right now." She waved her hands and turned back on the enemy to get near where Reborn and Tsuna is.

"Byakuran," Byakuran tilted his head, "Distract him while I remove Tsuna's curse. I just need ten minutes. You might wanna team up with Kyouya nii-sama." Hibari who could hear what she was saying. He knew from the way she called him, his sister now remembers everything. But he was somehow irritated on why he needs to be paired with Byakuran.

"Rika, I can take care of him myself." He growled.

"Just need precautions. No need to be hot headed." she murmured as she ignored her brother's obvious irritation when she said it.

"Byakuran." she warned him again.

"Hai hai..." He followed her reluctantly.

She then walked towards where Reborn and Tsuna are. Patricio took his chance in attacking her back only to be stopped by Hibari.

"You are not going near my sister." Hibari hissed as he lit up all the flames that he had and attacked him.

"Hmm... I don't think I am needed anyway." Byakuran looked at the clash between Hibari and Patricio. Better not to get involved in a blood-thirsty Skylark. He thought as he used his flames to create a temporary barrier with the mist flames to avoid getting them hit. "Well what do you know? This is really handy when you are her Mist guardian." He smirked as he thought some pranks he might do in the future.

Honoka looked at Tsuna's complex when she kneeled in front of him. He was getting paler and paler as the pacifier kept on eating his sky flames. This is worse than I had anticipated.

"Reborn, this might get flashy. You might need sunglasses." Honoka stood up as she positioned herself to cast the removal of the curse.

"Thanks for the heads up." Leon transformed right away into a pair of sunglasses. Gokudera and Lambo were already near on their side.

Honoka took out the item that her ancestor gave from her pocket and lit her sky flames. The item now became a staff with a moon shaped gold lining and all the dying flames were dancing around it.

All of them stopped their actions and were awed on the pure flames that she was producing on the staff. Honoka then proceeded to remove the curse.

I ask thy Tri-ni-sette

With my authority as the Sky Priestess

Have this Arcobaleno curse perish

Yet have the balance remain

As I have reigned.

Sky flames danced around her as her silver eyes were now glowing as she provided flames on both Tsuna and the sky pacifier. Reborn grunted while he held Tsuna as the pressure of the wind was now going worse.

That's some crazy flame she got there, Tsuna. Reborn smirked, somewhat proud of Honoka producing those.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH! THOSE FLAMES!" Patricio's eyes glinted evilly and proceeded again to dash towards her.