Epilogue

The men of Patricio were thrown to the Vindicare without second thought. Tsuna thanked Bermuda and Jagger as they took care of it right away.

Everyone was devastated by the news on what happened to Honoka. Yuni and Arisu took it hard. Yuni blamed herself as she was not able to stop her even after seeing the future. Arisu just lost a sister figure.

Though all knew who took it hard the most.

Hibari Kyouya.

She was the only relative left, except for Fon. They have met again and this had happened.

Tsuna talked with him and apologized for not giving way to him when she was disappearing. Hibari just waved it.

"Rika already knew something was about to happen and she was prepared for it. Our time was not enough to spend all the time catching up. But just seeing her again was enough for me. " Hibari solemnly smiled. Tsuna was thankful that Hibari was opening up.

When Tsuna first met his babies, the babies stopped right away in crying and held him. It was a good scene.Tsuna knew it would be hard to take care of them, especially since he was considered a single father. But he got support from his mother and father. Everyone helped him from time to time.

Hibari went wild when someone even tried to make his nephew and niece cry. It was a gory sight yet at the same time hilarious on how Hibari reacts for his nephew and niece.

Gokudera was no different as he kept on praising how cute his Juudaime and Lady's (he started calling Honoka that way when she was gone) kids.

Hana took care of the loud Ryouhei. She kept on scolding and pinching Ryohei's ears for having a loud voice in front of the kids. Kyoko and Haru sighed at the scene while Chrome kept Mukuro on control to not anger the doting Uncle Kyouya.

Arisu would sometimes visit the Vongola mansion to check on the babies. Yamamoto did start his move after 5 months on Arisu but asked him to wait for a while and Yamamoto gladly accepted it.

Yuni did check up on Hibari from time to time as she was his distant relative. Hibari never brushed her away as he knew her intentions. Everyone was bewildered by his actions at first. Yuni just smiled at the actions. Dino reacted it on the hard way which earned a bit from the death from Hibari. Lambo made sure he was not on the way when he was on that mood.

Enma went to talk with Tsuna to see how he was doing.

"It's true that I have not yet moved on. I miss her a lot, Enma-kun. She was the first one who made me feel this way."

"Tsuna-kun..."

"But I can't mourn forever as I have promised to her that I will take care of our kids. This is the least I can do for her."

Enma could only support his decision.

It has been 9 months since the war ended. 

Tsuna was at his office signing all the hell paperwork he had.

"Do you guys hate me that much to give me paperwork?! I want to spend more time with my children than sign these!" Tsuna ranted.

"A boss doesn't rant Dame-Tsuna." Reborn smirked as he sat comfortably on the sofa while having his feet on the table.

"Shut up, Reborn. You are no different! Why the hell do you have to destroy the town hall on the eastern side of Germany?" Tsuna accused.

"Meh- I was bored and the men were so annoying so I have to blow them up. Not my fault that they run towards that building." He explained as he caress Leon who was on his fedora. Tsuna mumbled incoherently.

Tsuna almost threw the pen he had as soon as the door was opened harshly. Or rather, it is now broken.

"Byakuran, care to explain?" a tick mark appeared on his head.

"Tsunayoshi, I found her." He responded.

"Huh?" Tsuna was bewildered by his actions and Reborn was now curious about what he was talking about.

"Hibari Rika is alive in the parallel world."

This stunned Tsuna a lot.

---------------------

"I accept your offer." Honoka shook hands with a girl about five or six years old.

"Thank you for helping me, other me."

終わり~

==============================================

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, as you have read. 

Yes. There is a sequel.

That was supposed to be the first one that I was going to write but at the same time I have thought it would not make sense why it happened so I have to write this first.

As for the title, it is " Mata Aeru Hi made (また会える日まで) "

I will be posting the story by I think somewhere in March or end of February. Need to take care some work first in real life but I write from time to time to fill out the story I am making. (I am still bargaining my boyfie to create the cover for me. hahahahaha)

Hope you guys would support me on the next book also.

LOVE LOTS!!!