Chapter 32

This must be a dream. She thought as she sat up.

"Hmmmmm.... You can say that this is a dream since you are sleeping in the real world but this is the only place I can communicate with you."

She read my mind?!

"I did not read your mind. I only got a feeling that you would ask why I am here." She smiled innocently. Honoka just thought blankly. Not wanting to think any further.

Currently, their setting was like on a countryside. On the hill, near the shed of the tree.

"Anyway, putting that aside, I am here to apologize. My descendants had to suffer because of me." Lyrica sadly smiled.

"This was not to happen in the first place if I was not careful enough to save the kids. I am sure you already heard some of this."

"That Claudio-san had saved you and offered to you to live with Vongola family in Italy?" Honoka re-confirmed.

"Correct. The reason that I was there in the first place is that the kids that they were doing the trafficking is part of their experiment about the Flames. Mine and yours have a huge density of Sky flames. We can just use our sky flames without switching the color to use the function of other flames. That is the perks of being the Sky Priestess."

"Wait, so meaning, I can use my Sky flames to heal like the Sun flames can do?!" Honoka interrogated.

"Yes. I had a feeling Kawahira did not state that information to your friends unless he saw you." Lyrica deduced.

"So that is why that organisation is after you." Honoka leaned on the tree.

Lyrica again smiled sadly, "Like what I have said, I was not careful enough. They took a small portion of my flames without me noticing. I had already felt it when I was in Italy with Claudio. It scared me a lot when they have started to come after me. I had to run away from the Vongola family as I don't want them to be involved. But I never knew they were already involved indirectly."

"Like the Sky flames of Claudio?" Honoka asked.

"It was a surprise to me but it was not rare that a person can have multiple flames. Not only just Claudio but Primo and Alaude had harmonise to me." Lyrica looked at the scenery. "Even Cozart was able to harmonise with me, though he was not a sky but had almost the same properties as a sky." she chuckled as when she remembers it.

"How did you know you were harmonise to them?" Honoka questioned.

"There was a connection after all. Let me ask you this. Have you ever felt that someone was in trouble within your reach?" Honoka thought about it. Then she remembered the time when Yuni and Gamma was ambushed and Ryuu's flames was being used by someone she doesn't know.

"You had felt it right? It is quite similar to Primo's Hyper Intuition yet at the same time not. You can only feel it when your harmonised guardians are in trouble." Lyrica explained.

"Primo is always targeted by some famiglia. Claudio was the shadow of Alaude so he is always in trouble and Alaude..." she paused. "I seriously don't know what's going on in his head sometimes that he is always in trouble. And to think your brother even inherited that." Lyrica sighed on the similarities. Honoka laughed awkwardly on that. She could not deny the fact that they could pass as father and son.