~He will stay with me~

Changbin didn't said anything, he just slowly went closer to Felix who was smiling even he felt week. Changbin sat down right besides Felix bed and looked down. Maybe he just felt awkward meeting him after that long time. He felt Felix looking at him, but he didn't look back.

Felix:"Changbin are you oky?"

He still didn't lift up his head.

Felix:"It's been so long since we meet, 3 week's?"

Changbin:"No"

Changbin sounded sad, because he was crying inside, he was so sorry about Felix, he knew that all this was his fault. Changbin should be the one who opened doors for Felix, but he was to ignorant of he's friends, that he didn't think about Felix that moment.

Felix:"Ohh, how long have i been here?"

Changbin:"More than two months Felix"

Felix didn't felt like he was sleeping that long, he looked at Changbin and his smile faded.

Changbin closed his eyes and felt tear on his cheek, he quickly wiped it off and looked down again.

Felix:"Binie, why are you crying?"

Changbin:"Aishh, it's nothing... don't worry about it!"

Felix knew that something was wrong, Changbin never cried before.

Felix:"Please tell me!"

Changbin smiled a little bit, because of Felix cute voice. Normally Felix had that deep voice who Changbin loved, but this time he sounded so tiny and cute that Changbin had no choice, he smiled.

Changbin:"Well, i miss you so much..."

He slowly looked up to see Felix reaction, he had the feeling that blonde boy will look discussed and will tell him to leave, but when Changbin meet Felix eye's he looked suprised. Felix had tears in his eye's.

Changbin:"What, why are you crying..."

Changbin didn't knew what to do, should he hug the blonde boy, or should he STAY still..

Changbin didn't have time to react, Felix pulled Changbin in bed and hugged the smaller one. Felix face was hiding in Changbin's chest and hands tightly around Changbin's shoulders. Changbin didn't knew how to respond, should he hug back or again STAY still.

Felix:"I miss you to Binie, like a lot!"

Changbin softly pulled Felix back and looked inside his eye's.

Changbin:"You do?...i thought you hate me"

Felix smiled and and now was holding Changbin's shoulders.

Felix:"Why would i hate my best friend?..."

Changbin:"Best friend?"

Felix:"Ohh yea right, i have another friend... he's name is GYU, we should finally meet each other and you could come with us!"

Felix was jumping like a little kid inside his bed, like when mom's try to get their children to sleep, but they don't want to go. Then Changbin realised, Felix don't remember about the fact that he is GYU, and the fact that he likes him, Felix don't remember anything about the past when he get bullied, he even seemed like different person because of that. Changbin really loved this side of Felix, so he decided to not tell everything to him. For now one.

Changbin:"You remember?"

Felix:"Ohh wait!, Yes!, Yes!, i remember GYU, omg...i really remembered something more than just you!"

Changbin smiled at Felix and Hugged him tightly, hands around Felix waist.

Changbin:"I'm so happy!, i will help you to remember, don't worry to much!"

In reality, Changbin didn't want Felix to remember. He know everything about Felix past life, and that kid had gone through a lot, it really dragged down Changbins heart, he wanted to help Felix so much.

Doors opened and Seokjin came in.

Seokjin:"Hi Changbin, hi Felix...you look so much better now!"

Felix smiled and looked at Changbin.

Felix:"Yes, and especially when the right people are around!"

That made Changbin smile again.

Seokjin:"So i think you can go home now, i know your here only one week, but you look healthy enough to go home, if something wrong then call me...and you should probably need someone who will check on you, if somethin happens"

Felix looked down.

Felix:"Umm...about that"

Changbin knew what Felix was about to say, so decided to speak first.

Changbin:"He will stay with me, i will take care of him!"

Felix was now looking at Changbin with big eye's, he didn't want to bother the older one.

Felix:"No, noo, don't worry, i can take care of myself!"

Changbin:"Felix"

Felix was looking out of the window now, he tried to not look at Changbin, but the older turned his head and he meet his eye's again.

Changbin:"It's really fine Felix!, Seokjin he will stay with me"

Seokjin noded and left before saying goodbye.

Changbin:"Are you ready to go?"

Felix:"Yes, kinda tired of this bed and room!"

He smiled and Changbin laughed a little bit.

_____

Oky finally some Changlix😅

Vote and coment 😊❤️❤️❤️