~Let's give him a chance~

~Next day~

Changbin and his friends were gathered around in football field, because today was sunny day and school already was over,because it was already 3PM they decided to come here and play. Changbin didn't see Felix all day, and because of that he was little worried (a lot worried). Changbin get bored, so they started playing football. They played the game in 2 team's.

Changbin-Hyunjin-Chan-Jeongin

Jisung-Minho-Seungmin

They all play football really well, but of course Changbin is the best with ball sports and everyone agrees with that.
Some people were around them and watched football game. The girls were screaming, because school's most popular boy's were playing. The results was 10-6... Changbin's team was winning.

It was the last minute of the game and Changbin was the one who was about to kick the ball.
Everyone was staring. He took a deep breath and was ready to kick the ball, when one girl screamed
"You can do it oppa!", that totally distracted him and the ball didn't fly into goal. Changbin growled in anger and turned away from everyone and was about to go away, when suddenly people started talking.

"Ohh, what happened?", "Who is that boy?", "Changbin hit his head with the ball?", " Look where you standing, it's your own fault!", "Omg i wish i was him", "Maybe he's hurt?", "Don't know, he's laying on the ground", " It wasn't that hard, is he crying?", "Ohhh, Changbin made that new blonde boy cry".

Hearing that, Changbin again turned and saw everyone standing in the circle.

He went closer and saw someone on the ground with hands around his head and face.

Felix:"Don't look at me, go away everyone!"

Changbin:"Felix?"

Changbin said in shook, and realized that he hit Felix, and it was again his fault. He went closer to Felix and kneeled right Infront of him.

Changbin:"Are you alright Lix, please move your hands and let me see you"

Everyone still stared at the scene Infront of them with little lost in their eyes. School's most popular boy was talking with the new kid, who no one liked, only some girls, who thought that the blonde one is really cute.

Felix:"No!"

Changbin:"Why Lixie?"

Jisung and other friends now was watching them as well. And they knew something wasn't right. And they saw that Changbin truly cared about Felix, they were the only one's who saw that. Everyone else were just standing and screaming "Hit him again Changbin!", "Stop crying crybaby!"....

Felix:"Make them leave me alone!"

Changbin stood up and shouted to everyone.

Changbin:"Get the fuck away from here! What are you staring at? Everyone leave!"

At this point all mouth's were hanging open. "Did Changbin just yelled?", "He never does that." , "Guess he's really angry, ohh I'm kinda scared of him now." "Let's better leave!" And with that everyone was gone even Changbin's friend's who actually watched them both from far.

Changbin:"Lix, they are gone now, please show me yourself"

Changbin again sat down, but this time took Felix head in his lap, and slowly removed Felix hands from his face.

Felix:"No Changbin, I'm ugly!"

Changbin:"Omg Felix, it's just blood!"

Felix:"How much?"

Changbin:"Not much, but you still look beautiful."

Felix went silent, he looked up and saw Changbin's soft smile, one hand on his lap, other in Felix hair.

Felix:"What? Stop joking Changbin"

Changbin:"Alright, alright...but I'm not joking, the blood suits you. You look like a bad boy!"

Felix:"What are you saying Bin!?, don't make me (blush) hit you!"

Changbin:"I'm sorry Felix."

Felix:"Don't worry Bin, I'm oky!"

Changbin:"Really? Looks like your head hurts".

Felix:"Well, it kinda does! hahah..."

Changbin:"Felix?"

Felix slowly removed his head from Changbins lap and stood up giving Changbin his hand what Changbin gladly took right away.

Felix:"Yea?"

Changbin:"We still going out later?"

Felix:"Duhh, not gona run away from you!"

They stood there and only now noticed that their hands were still holding eachothers. Changbin and Felix both blushed like two red tomatoes.

Changbin:"Of course you will not!, see you later?"

Felix:"Ya"

Changbin squeezed Felix little hand and let go of it, while giving Felix one of his best smiles.

Changbin:"Bye!"

Felix:"Bye."

And with that that Changbin left. Felix stood there speachlles. He didn't know what happened, but he liked what ever it was. Changbins hand was so warm and soft and that little smile. Felix heart was beating faster than ever.

Felix:"Calm down lix!" He said to himself.

When Felix was gone, 6 other boys were left speachlles.

Jeongin:"What did just happened?"

Chan:"Have no idea boys"

Jisung:"I think i know!"

Minho:"then tell us already!"

Jisung:"Remember that day when Changbin tried to make Felix to sit with us, and then get really mad after we said no?"

Jeongin:"Yes...?"

Jisung: "Well i think, those two are really close with each other!"

Seungmin: "Wait, it wasn't Felix who hit Changbin on that other day?"

Hyunjin: "It was..."

Jisung: "I know there is something between those two."

Minho "Do you hate it?"

Jisung: "Don't know anymore, Binie looks happy when he is around that Felix kid."

Chan: "Then maybe Felix isn't that bad tho"

Seungmin: "I think as well"

Hyunjin: "Should we give him a chance?"

Jisung: "Let's do it for our Binie!"

_____
Finally back, sorry for waiting... please vote☺️💞