~Baby!~

Felix: "Minho just texted me, I'll just told him we will be soon...Oh and we both need to stop by that store over there, i really want something sweet, boy's probably as well"

Changbin was focused on the road, so many car's were around this hour and Felix wasn't helping as well. So happy to meet he's friends, but Changbin had different plans for today.

Felix: "Binie, you just passed by the store!"

Changbin: "Will get your sweets later Felix"

Felix: "The old Changbin is back"

Felix laid his head against the window and tried not to look at Changbin. That boy is too overprotective over Felix and what's even the reason for that. Felix feels completely fine and he doesn't need someone to look after him every second. Oky, Changbin is his boyfriend and guess boyfriend do that right?, they take good care of you.

Changbin: "Felix..."

Felix tried not to answer, but it's impossible to keep mad look at Changbin and doesn't talk with him.

Felix: "hmm"

Changbin put his hand on top of the Felix and lightly took their hand's and kissed Felix one.

Changbin: "Do you trust me?"

Felix looked at Changbin, he was just staring at the road and not even smiling.

Felix: "Why?"

Changbin: "Felix i need you to trust me oky?"

Felix was little bit terrified of the situation, what's wrong with Changbin.

Felix: "Binie, is everything oky?"

Changbin smiled and looked at Felix.

Changbin: "Of course babe, you don't even know how happy i am right now!"

Felix: "Happy about what?, please tell me Changbin"

Changbin looked back at the road as the red light was replaced by green light.

Changbin: "You will see later"

Felix finally smiled because of the thought of the suprise, probably boy's decided to help, but wait, Felix doesn't have a birthday or anything, so why would it be a surprise?

Felix: "Changbin we're going in the wrong way!"

Changbin smiled again.

Changbin: "I know Baby"

Felix: "Can you tell me then, where are we going?"

Changbin: "You don't have to worry, we will just check something over there..."

Changbin pointed in hospitals direction.

Felix: "Changbin why, i feel just right... I don't need to go there!"

Changbin: "We only here to check you, don't worry Baby!"

They were out of the car and Changbin interlocked their fingers to make Felix safe. Poor boy thought that someone will do bad things with him. Felix was scared of the hospitals, but Changbin didn't knew that. Felix tried to act calm.

Felix: "We are only here to check me right, no needless right?"

Changbin stopped walking and hugged Felix small shoulder's.

Changbin: "Oh no no, nothing like that!"

Felix: "You know i trust you Binie!"

Changbin: "I know, i can promise...suprise is waiting for you!"