~No way!~

*****

Felix: "Your house is almost bigger than our school, and our school is big af"

Changbin stopped his motorcycle Infront of his home and took off his helmet. He took Felix one as well and placed his hands on youngers waist and lifted Felix up from his motorcycle. Felix was now standing Infront of Changbin with red face, but Changbin looked cool with everything, he just stared in youngers eyes.

Felix: "You know, I'm not baby, i can do things by myself!"

Changbin just smiled and held Felix hand and softly dragged him into his house. After walking in Changbin took off his shoes and walked away leaving Felix standing there with wide eyes. He never was in that kind of house. Everything looked so clean and bright. He didn't even wanted to move, he thought he will break something.

(If you don't know how Changbin's home looks like)

Felix finally took off his shoes. He looked up and saw Changbin running in his way with big fluffy slippers. He tried to look good when he slipped all his way to place where Felix was standing, but at the and he slipped to far and crashed into the wall. After seeing everything Felix started laughing that much that he couldn't even stand still. Changbin who now was on the cold floor with big pout on his lips looked up to Felix who couldn't stop laughing.

Changbin: "Yahh!...Help me to get up babo."

Felix stopped laughing and swiped his fake tears away from his face. He looked down to Changbin and his mind made that uwu thing. Changbin was sitting on the floor with both hands up like a little kid. Felix thought that Changbin looks really cute at that moment. He decided to help his hyung and lift him up, but Changbin had something different planned in his mind. Right after Felix was about to lift Changbin up, Changbin took Felix hands and dragged him on the ground right beside him.

Changbin stood up and sat down on Felix stomach taking both of Felix hands besides he's head. Felix tried to run away, but Changbin was stronger than him.

Felix: "Let go off me Changbin!"

Changbin: "If not, you will kick me in the stomach again?"

Changbin answered with grin, he liked to do these things to Felix, make he's heart flutter.

Felix: "I told you i was sorry about that!, but don't make me do it again!"

Changbin let go of Felix hands and cuped his cheeks instead. He leaned down making Felix eye's widen again.

Felix: "What are you doing Changbin?!"

Changbin smiled and leaned closer and closer.

Felix: "Why are you, what are you..."