~AHHHHH~

Felix dad stood up from the chair and looked at Felix mom.

Dad: "Did you ordered something?"

Mom: "No...did you?"

She stared at her son who was looking at the front food with hope in his eyes.

Felix: "Yea, aha, without phone?"

He rolled his eyes and stood up as well while holding his stomach. He groaned as he approached the doors. His dad gently grabbed Felix hand and spinned him around so the boy would not be able to approach the doors. Felix sighed and sat on the kitchen table while looking down.

Felix: "Fine, lock me in here...my boyfriend will save me anyways."

Felix mumbled the last part not just because he hoped his parents would not be able to hear it, but because he didn't feel alright...more like weak to speak.

Dad: "Felix it might be anyone! Someone might hurt you here... people are dangerous around here"

The banging sound now was louder. Mom stood up and signaled her husband to take Felix to one of the rooms and stay with him. She had the feeling of the certain boy standing behind the doors.

On the other side of the doors.

Chan: "Do you think it's the right place?"

Dylan: "I think, it shows that his here...look"

Changbin sighed as he get tired of banging the doors. He leaned against them and looked at his friends.

Jisung: "What's wrong?"

Changbin narrowed his eyebrows and closed his eyes. He was really tired not just because of amount of tears he cried today, but also it was nighttime and he was weak because of the lack of sleep. Y/n comforted Changbin and hugged him.

Y/n: "Don't give up Changbin!"

Changbin was about to say something when the doors opened. Everyone froze and was looking for a sign of Felix. He wasn't there. Only woman in her 40 stood there with smile. Changbin recognised the woman as Felix mother and sighed in relief because they finally found them. Felix mom saw Changbin and quickly tried to slam the doors.

Mom: "I will call the police!...Stop stalking and hurting my son, what do you want from him!"

She screamed in fear. In her eyes Changbin was some kind of criminal who tried to hurt his son. Felix mom tried to close the doors but so many arms were holding them. She quickly kicked Changbin's leg and the boy was on the ground. Everyone let go of the doors and Felix mom locked them.

Y/n "Changbin!"

Minho: "Did she just!?"

Changbin held his leg and stood up. It hurt pretty bad, but he didn't care, Felix was in there so he will not give up until he will hold him.

Changbin: "I'm fine, I'm fine!"

Dylan sighed and looked around. Why no one was around, this place was so silent. No wonder why they hide here. Only some house's around and all lights off. How can someone sleep in this noise. More like no one care what's happening here.

Felix mom still stood behind the door's hoping that those kids will go away and leave her family alone. She was about the leave when someone quietly knocked on door's. She rolled her eyes.

Changbin: "Please"

He said with not much power in his voice. Felix mom turned around and stood closer.