Chapter 10

~Nastu's POV~

Its been 4 year's sense Lucy left the guild.

The guild is semi back to normal.

Cana's drinking again. But only a little.

Gray and I have a fight now and then.

And Elfman started talking about being a "Man" again.

But its still not the same.

Levy still didn't smile. Not once in these long 4 years has Levy smiled.

Today will be a long and sad day. Today is the date of the day Lucy left the Guild.

I was sitting at a table with Wendy Romeo and Gray eating when the Guild door's flew open.

Standing there was a girl...With blonde hair that fell to her waist with her bangs swept to one side and a small side pony tail on the top of her head. (Like in the anime but with long hair.) She wore a dark blue skirt with a white tank top and a black vest with black boots. She kinda looked like Lucy.....

"Who are you?" Gray asked in a depressed tone. The girl looked sad for a second. Almost hurt at Grays question.

"Where's your Master?" The girl asked ignoring Gray.

"Oh here follow me..." Mira said and waved for the girl to follow her.

Mira lead the girl up into Gramps's office and Mira came back down stairs.

"So Mira?" I asked her.

"What?" She asked

"What did Gramps do? Why didn't you go in there with the girl?" I asked

"Master asked me to come back down stairs while they talked.." Mira said

"Tsk. Damn it gramps.." I mumbled. I want to know who the girl is...

The guild fell into silence. Gray was the one to break it.

"Anyone else thing that girl look like Lucy?" Gray asked the guild. At the mention of "Lucy's" name Levy broke into tear's.

"Good job Popsicle you made her cry!" Gajeel yelled at Gray while trying to comfort Levy.

"Oi Don't call me Popsicle! Metal head!" Gray yelled at Gajeel

"Yeah only i can call him that!" I yelled to.

"What no you cant!" Gray yelled at me.

"Oh really? Popsicle?" I said

"You wanna go?" Gray asked cracking his knuckles.

"C'mon!" I said. We were about to fight when we where stop by the sound of a girl laughing.

Everyone turned to see the Girl standing on the stage with Master. The girl was laughing at the fight me and Gray had. Her laugh sounded like Lucy's....But it cant be her...Can it?

"Listen up brats!" Master yelled.

"This girl right here from now on is your new guild member! Treat her as such!" Master yelled at us.

"Wait Gramps! You cant let someone join the guild today! Not today..." I said looking at the ground.

"And why cant i Natsu?" Gramps asked.

"If she cant beat all of team Natsu in a fight she cant join. I don't want anyone joining on a sad day like today.. " I said

"Natsu I will not let you fight-"

"I accept." The girl said smirking.

"Wait what?" Master asked the girl.

"I accept the Dragon Slayers Fight" The girl said to Master smiling.