Chapter 11

~Natsu's POV~ (back at the fight)

Gray and Erza are out. How is this new chick so powerful? And she can use different Dragon Magic?

She turned to me.

Shit.

Her eye's were still a reddish orange.

"You can use Fire and Earth?" I asked.

"Yep!" She said smiling."Its just you and me now Natsu Dragneel." She said. She knows my name?!

"Roar of the Fire Dragon!" I yelled and sent a stream of fire toward her. But she ate it.

What?

She ate my Fire.

Goddamn It.

"Thanks for the meal" The girl said and smirked.

"H-How?" I asked.

She sighed "Natsu have you learned anything in the past 4 years?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Never mind" The girl said. Never mind? What the hell? This chick is starting to get on my nerves.

"Grrrrrr" I grumbled and ran toward her again.

"Fire Dragon Wing Attack!" I yelled. I thought I hit her but I was wrong. Again. She had canceled out my Fire with hers. And she had a death grip on my hand's.

She took a step closer to me and closed her eye's. When she opened them the weren't reddish anymore. They were Purple.

"Wait you eye's?!" I said.

"Sound Dragon's Song..." She said slowly.

"Sound Dragon?!" I asked. I have a bad feeling about this.

"Death Note" She Said. A horrible ear piercing note filled the air. I cupped my ears. They hurt so bad. It suck's being a dragon slayer sometimes. The pain was to much. I fell to my knees in defeat. The sound stopped. Thank god.

"Natsu is out! This battle is over!" Master yelled.

I lost? Team Natsu lost? How can that happen?

I looked back up at the one who defeated me. I didn't know her name.

"W-who are you?" I asked her. She knelt down in front of me.

"Awww you still don't remember me?" She pouted and poked my cheek.

"N-No I don't" I said.

"Well its okay you'll remember soon" She said and smiled and then she...Hugged me? Why did she hug me?

"I missed you Natsu" She said in my ear. Then I remembered her scent. The scent I looked for everyday for 4 years...

Strawberry's and vanilla.

"Lucy?!" I asked the blonde haired girl hugging me.

She look me in the eye's.

"Hai" She smiled. She's back. She's really back. After 4 years. She's finally back. I'm pretty sure i started to cry.

"Luce your home!" I yelled and hugged her tight.

"I- ah- Natsu Air.." Lucy chocked. I let her go.

"Ah sorry." I said scratching the back of my neck.

We stood up and walk over to everyone.

"I-is that really you Lu-chan?" Levy asked crying.

"Yes Levy its me" Lucy said and started to cry as well.