Chapter 20

~Normal POV~

It's been about three days sense Lucy's "death". The guild held a funeral at the cemetery and had planed to have her buried there, but a pink haired mage objected to that.

"There's a better place, one she would like." The pinkette said.

And so she was buried under the tree, next to the stream, at the place they spent Halloween night together.

The day after the funeral, Makarov and the pinkette went to visit Lucy's grave together.

When they arrived at her grave, the Dragon Slayer place a bouquet of flowers down next to her grave stone. As he stood back up, Makarov decided to break the silence.

"Why did you want her buried here Natsu?" Makarov asked as they looked down at the blond's grave.

"Because" Natsu started looking up through the falling snow into the sky. "That night when the Fireworks went off....I've never seen her smile so bright." He finished as a tear fell from his eye.

"I see." Master replied.

After a little while they walked back to the guild. In silence, as they trudge through the snow.

___________________________________________________________________________

~??? POV~

It's dark.

Well maybe that's because my eyes our closed......

....

....

....

Nope still dark.

Whatever I'm laying on is really hard and uncomfortable.

And also,

It's freezing cold.

Ok what the hell happened?

I remember I woke up in blackness....then a light appeared....then everything was white...I could hear my guild members voices....they thought I was dead....

Wait.

They thought I was dead.....

Don't tell me.....

I mustered up some magic power and lit my hand on fire so I could see.

And sure enough....

I'm in a coffin.

"I can't believe those bastards buried me alive!" I shouted, then clamped my hand over my mouth.

I have limited air.

Then everything went dark again.

My flam went out.

I'm completely out of magic power....

....

....

....

....

Well shit.

I started thinking of ways to get out without any magic, but my thoughts were interrupted by a sound, a familiar digging sound, coming closer and closer.