Chapter 21

~Lucy's POV~

I'm standing in front of the guild right now.

I'm mad at them for burring me alive...but they did think I was dead, and they still think I'm dead.

What should I do?

Should I walk in and explain?

...

...

...

...

Nah.

That doesn't sound like me.

I'm mad at them, so I'm going to express that.

"You...." I started.

"IDIOT'S!!" I yelled as I kicked open the door's.

The hole guild looked at me wide eyed, like they had just seen a ghost. I didn't really care.

I started my rant.

"Are you people crazy?! What kind of crazed people burry's another person alive?! Do you know how scary it is waking up in a coffin, six feet under ground, with limited oxygen, and no magic power?! It's pretty terrifying! And it is freezing! I mean really people its snowing outside!" I ranted in anger.

I calmed down a bit and put a hand over my face.

"But I will say..." I started as I looked up at the still shocked guild and smiled.

"It's good to be back" I finished.

The guild was silent. Not a Sound. Well they did think I was dead, maybe it was kinda careless of me to jut burst in here and start ranting.... Oh well.

It was then that someone broke silence.

"LUSSHHHEEE!!" Happy cried as he flew into my chest. "Never die again Lucy! Never! Never!" He cried.

"I'll try" I laughed as pet him.

With that the guild burst into tears as ran over to me and hugged me, a little to tightly.

"I ah...guys- I need air...." I wheezed through they're tight hugs.

"But Lucy you died! We saw it happen!" Erza cried.

"I'll explain that later...I'm kinda busy" I said and pointed to the blue haired Soiled Script mage that was clinging to me.

"Love rival!" Juvia yelled and wrapped me in a hug as well.

"For Mavis's sake Juvia! I'm not your love rival!" I yelled.

Everyone began asking me questions, hugging me, crying on me. Mostly crying.

But someone broke the chitchat.

"Lucy...." An all to familiar voice said.

I turned around to see the pink haired dragon slayer, crying. You don't see that everyday.

"Hey Natsu" I smiled.

What happened next I didn't expect.

Natsu ran over, and dive bombed me into a hug as he cried on my shoulder.

I blushed.

"Never leave again..." He mumbled into my shirt.

I smiled and placed a hand on his head as I hugged back.

"I won't" I whispered.

"Let's trow a party! For Lucy's return!" Master yelled.

"Yeah!" The guild cheered as they raised they're fists in the air.