Chapter 18

~Natsu's POV~

We were standing in front of an empty ware house in the middle of damn nowhere.

"Are you sure this is it Natsu, Wendy?" Gray asked.

"Yeah. That's defiantly Lucy's scent inside there" I said.

"Hai" Wendy confirmed.

"Ok then lets go" Erza said as she pushed open the old rusted doors.

It was dark inside and our footsteps echoed through the warehouse.

I kept following Lucy scent until another smell fill the air, witch stopped me, and Wendy in our tracks.

"What's wrong Natsu?" Happy asked.

"Y-you smell it to Natsu?" Wendy stuttered.

"Yeah" I replied.

"What is it?" Gray asked.

"Lucy's blood" I stuttered.

"Come on we need to hurry! Witch way Natsu?!" Erza asked.

I pointed to a small rusted door at the end of a long hallway. No doubt about it.

Lucy's defiantly behind that door.

We ran down the hall and Erza busted the door open.

The room was small, dark, and empty, well almost empty. In the middle of the room was some sort of machine....and chained to it, covered in bruises and cuts was...

"Lucy!"

We ran over to her. Gray froze the chains and Erza broke them.

"Zeref drained most of her magic power! At this rate she'll die! Wendy!" Erza commanded.

"On it!" Wendy said.

Wendy began healing Lucy. Her eyes fluttered open.

"Lucy! Lucy! Are you ok? What happened?" I asked.

"I-ill live. But you guys need to get out of here...h-he'll be back soon..." She said weakly.

"Ah well well well. I must say you made it here faster than I thought you would" A mans voice said from behind us.

"Zeref!" I whipped around.

"Yes?" He asked in a dead tone.

"Your going to pay for what you did! To our guild and to Lucy!" I yelled at him.

"Id like to see you try" he smirked.

"Wendy Keep healing Lucy. Happy Carla help her if she needs it. Erza Gray...." I said.

"Let's do this" Gray said as he hit his fist into his palm.

"Requip Lighting Empress" Erza chanted as she requiped into her armor.

"Heh I'm all fired up" I smirked.

"Let's start shall we? Zeref said.

"GO!" I shouted.

"Ice Make Hammer!" Gray yelled as he smashed a huge ice hammer down on Zeref.

Zeref dodged.

"You'll have to do better than that" He smirked.

"Never take your eyes off an opponent!" I yelled as I ran up behind him.

"What?!" Zeref yelled.

"Roar of the Fire Dragon!" I bellowed and sent a stream of fire toward Zeref's back.

"Ugh!" Zeref shouted as the fire hit his back.