The First Time

The first time I met him.... it was amazing! I stared into those gorgeous grey eyes and was hypnotized. Those windows to the soul were full of unseen tears. We talked a while and then his dad came in yelling. What was that about? I watched him leave.....

"How are you, Granger?" Draco bluntly asked as he sat down in my compartment on the Hogwarts' express. It was my 5 year at Hogwarts.

"Fine, I guess," I finally stated. "How are you, Malfoy?" I asked.

Draco turned away from me to look at the new arrival, then dismissed my boyfriend. Then he turned back and sneered, "Why would you care Granger?" Then he just left just like the first time.

Why would I care?! Well I don't know, just that I like you!

"Hermione, what was that about? Did he hurt you!? Say the word, and I will kill the git!" Wow, that famous temper!

"No, Ron, he was being nicer than usual. No name calling or anything." There was a slight look of anger or shock on his face, like he was hoping to hurt Draco.

Then just like that my boyfriend left to, supposedly find Harry. What was that about!? He asked me if I was alright, then left! Oh, no - what is he getting himself into? I thought to myself.

Later at Hogwarts I stopped in the Room of Requirement and saw Draco and Pansy. They were all over each other! Literally! I gasped.

"What are you doing here Granger!?" Draco asked and looked astonished that he got caught and sad that I had been the one to catch them.

"Well it doesn't matter now does it!?" I said angrily. "I should be the one asking you!"

Draco blankly stared at me, looking right into my eyes, stood up, and kissed me. Not a very good kiss, though it was quick and without pleasure.

"What? Why did you do that!?!" I yelled, taking out my wand.

"I did that so you won't tell your little friends about this meeting!" Draco said. "If you do then there will be consequences."

What type of consequences!?

"Yeah, right! That's a joke!" Then I left them to make out. What do I care! It's just Malfoy!