Christmas Ball

When we got home we entered without knocking and regretted it. Narcissa was putting up decorations above the door and we we opened the door she fell. Lucius caught her thankfully and turned to us.

"You guys are lucky that I was here. If not Narcissa would have broken a bone or two," Lucius told us and we nodded.

I was about to say something when Narcissa told me," You dress is in Dr aco's closet if you would like to see it."

"Thanks, I did not expect you to get me a dress," I told the older witch.

"Oh well it was my pleasure."

"Ok Hermione you wanna go to my room to see it?" Draco asked.

"Yes, of course," as I said the rest Draco picked me up and took me to our room. I went into the closet to find two dresses.

"Draco?"

"Yes? What do you need?" 

"Why do I have two dresses?"

"Oh my mom might want you to choose between them for tomorrow."

"Can you go ask her."

"Sure." I heard the door close and a minute later I heard it open and close again." My mother wants you to pick you r dress out from the two in there."

"Ok," I said and picked out one of the two beautiful dresses.

"You have your dress for tomorrow?"

"Yes Draco. Your mother has good taste in dresses."

"Ok. Well time for bed," he said as he went over to his dresser and I went to and picked out one of his shirts." Hey that's mine!"

I laughed," Not anymore!" and got changed. I wore one of his black shirts, that was to big on me, and crawled under the covers.

"That is some pjs. Do you have underwear on?" Draco asked me.

"Yes! Oh my Draco! I'm not that bad!" I laughed as he crawled under the covers with a t-shirt on and boxers.

We laid there in each other's arms until we fell into a deep sleep. We were woken up with a cough from Narcissa.

"Wake up," she told us and then laughed at our shocked faces." Hurry up the ball with start in a couple of hours."

When she left I climbed out of bed and into Draco's closet to get my dress. I put on the dress which was beautiful but simple.

When I entered our room Draco was in a muggle tuxes and looked really good." Draco you look good," I told the wizard in the room.

"Well you look gorgeous, Hermione," he told me and I blushed bright red.

"Thanks."

"Well you better hurry up and do your makeup and put your shoes on."

I rushed to the mirror to do my makeup. Which I tried to something more sophisticated and I picked out my shoes. In all it took me 3 hours to get ready.

 In all it took me 3 hours to get ready