Potions

The next day....

It was potions class and we were learning about love potions. Ugggggg! I never knew the reason behind it because you are just make someone out of their scenes, but we still had to do it because Slughorn was the professor. 

The class started with the introduction of the potion like usual. But the unusual thing is that we were being paired up in groups that he picked. Slughorn read off the groups names until the last three," Pansy and Harry, Ron and Lavender, and Draco and Hermione." That put me in a bad mood instantly. So we all shifted to our partners and I went to sit in the back left corner of the room. Then Slughorn continues," As you can tell I put you all in boy girl pairs. This will prove to be less awkward in the end. Some rules are don't both drink the potion at the same time. And remember the antidote is in the purple jug." Then he left us to work.

The Draco began to talk," So did you tell Weasley and Potter about our meeting yesterday?" he asked, like he didn't know my answer was going to be yes.

I rolled my eyes," Which one and what would you do if I did?" I let him ponder on my question while I brooded the potion.

Finally after what seemed like forever he answered saying," I will curse you." Then he smirked, I don't know why.

I remarked," Well I did. It was the meeting." I waited for the spell but nothing. "Well aren't you going to do it,  Malfoy?" I sneered. He merrily shook his head. The potion being ready I said," Might as well get this over with!"

"Hey why can't I go first cause I wanna get it over with more than you!" He said.

Then I remarked to that," Not possible. I want to get this over with more than anyone. And seeing as I brooded it and I have the spoon in my hand I get to go first.

Draco looked annoyed as I toke the potion. Then he said," You okay Granger?"

I, being under the effects of the love potion, fell in love with the Malfoy heir and said," Oh Draco please call my Hermione not Granger," as I latched myself onto him.

"I think that's enough Granger," he said as he reached for the antidote.

I then said," Oh Draco, call my Hermione and did I ever mention what beautiful eyes you have."

He said," Enough! Time for your cure!" Then he slipped the antidote in my mouth and took a sip of the love potion.

"Uuuuuggggggggg!" I said," I feel light headed."

Then all of a sudden I hear Draco say," Hermione you look amazing as ever." I stood in shock at what was truly happening, Draco said my first name instead of mudblood or Granger again! "Hermione?" he asked as he picked me up," Would you like to kiss?"

At that I snapped out of it and answered," W-w-what? N-no. No! I would never kiss you Malfoy!"

He looked shocked for a split second then said," Call me Draco, Hermione."

I was about to let him kiss me when I saw Ron and Lavender! I pushed Draco slightly to look at them, all I saw was a lot of snogging and they started to roll around the floor. I began to feel tears come up.

Then Draco said," Why don't we do that?"

"N-n-n-no. I can't it is against the rules," I answered.

"But breaking the rules makes it all the more fun. Why don't we kiss rapped in each other and role on the floor like them." He just stated that.

I thought about it and as I was letting him Ron woke up," He finally woke up." I pushed Draco away and grabbed the antidote.

"What are you doing Hermione?" He looked puzzled as I grabbed the potion.

"I-I-I'm g-g-getting your a-a-ant-antidote," I said as I slipped the potion's antidote in his mouth." How do you feel."

"I ALMOST KISSED A FILTHY MUDBLOOD!" he screamed.

" Y-y-you w-w-were under the potion's effects," I said.

He looked at me and then yelled," DO YOU REALLY THINK I CARE!? I ALMOST KISSED YOU!"

This made me full of hatred so I yelled," HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL THAT YOU ALMOST KISSED A FOUL EVIL GIT LIKE YOU DRACO!" He started to smirk so I said," W-what? Why are you smirking?"

"You said my first name!" 

"N-n-n-no I-I-I didn't!"

"Ha! You did!" Draco said rubbing it in my face.

"It was a trick of the wind!"

"But we are inside now aren't  we, Hermione?" Draco pointed out to me.

"Please don't tell anyone I'll do anything," I pleaded.

"I won't tell anyone once I tell the whole Slytherin house." I was about to break down when he said this. The whole house! Why?

"Hermione class is over didn't you hear the professor?" Harry saw Draco and said," Oh I see now."

" It was a pleasurable potions with you Hermione!" Draco called over his shoulder as he made his way out of the room.

"Did he just call you by your first name?" Harry asked.

"Yes Harry . Can we just leave?"