Back to Hogwarts

After the exciting Christmas vacation it was time to go back to Hogwarts. I was so excited!

"Hey! What are you so excited about?" Ginny asked me.

"I can't wait to go back to Hogwarts after what happened this Christmas. With Ron trying to kiss me and the unexpected visitor. I'm happy to be back home."  I answered.

"Hermione! How was your Christmas?" Harry asked.

"Well, we had an unexpected visitor and Weasel try to kiss me. So pretty bad," I told the Potter.

"Oh... Well then. Ginny and I got together," he told me.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"I'm so happy for you! And if you hurt her I will hunt you down and kill you with my bare hands!" I threaten and he corwers.

"Ha! Harry Potter, the boy who lived, the person who defeated Voldemort is afraid of Hermione!" Draco cried with laughter. I so join in because it was funny.

"Hahaha! Laugh all you want!" Harry yelled at us as we walked onto Hogwart express for the last time to go to Hogwarts. I was so excited yet so sad.

We found a compartment and sat in it. We laughed and played some games until the lady pushing the trolly came and opened the door saying," Anything from the trolly?" 

"No thanks," I say politely to her with a little smile. When she left we went back to truth or dare.

In the end we all had fun and rode in the same carriage to Hogwarts. Once we got to the Great Hall we all sat down at the Slytherin table and looked for Ronald just in case. We or I, I should say, saw him and Pansy all over each other at the Gryffindor table. I elbow Draco to get his attention.

"Ow what was that for?" He asked.

"Look at the Gryffindor table," I said pointing at Ron and Pansy. I looked back at Draco and saw his mouth open wide so I took the chance and kissed him. That worked getting his attention. We kissed for what seemed like five seconds but was actually 10 minutes according to Theo and McGonagall.

We laughed and headed towards the Slytherin dorms to retire for the night. Morning seemed to come to early. So did the rest of the year. Soon we were graduating and moving on with our lives. 

Just as I thought my day couldn't get any better Draco during his graduation speech asked me," Hermione Jean Granger. I know we were enemies before and I can't take back anything I said to you before but that is in the past. I love you now and forever. Would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

I Was dumbfounded and at a loss for word which never happened so to say my answer. I ran up and kissed Draco full on and he took my answer correctly and put the ring on my finger. I was so happy I was dancing in the halls and while I packed to go home.

5 years after graduation

"Do you Draco Lucius Malfoy take Hermione Jean Zabini as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." 

"Do you Hermione Jean Zabini take Draco Lucius Malfoy as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do!"

"With the power vested in me by the ministry of magic I proncess you husband and wife! YOu may kiss the bride!"

I feel Draco's arms wrap around my torso and I lean in and kiss him. We were in our own little world until we went up for air. We were married! I was so happy nothing could ruin this day.

The End!

*

**

***

Hope you enjoyed! I will create a sequel for those of you who want one. It will be called Granger Family Reunion! See you in the next book! 

-Jillian