Saturday

"Hermione wake up," Ginny said and I bolted awake.

"What?!" I asked.

"It is Saturday, Hermione. The Halloween Ball is in a couple days!" Ginny said.

"Crap I forgot," I told the red head girl.

" Well you said you would come with me to Hogsmeade to pick out dresses!" She said.

"Yes I'll be down in five okay?"

"Yes!"

I quickly got dressed and went to find the red haired witch in the common room. We set off to go to Hogsmeade to find dresses for the ball. Ginny found a pretty red dress with gold accents. It was short and strapless. The pure definition of Gryffindor and Ginny. I was not lucky at the first store we went to, so we went to another one and I found a faded dress from grey to black. It had ruffles and flowy sleeves. I loved it.

Ginny and I went back to Hogwarts and found the boys, Ron and Harry, and tried our outfits on for them. Afterwards Harry took Ginny and asked her something.

She then rushed up to me and said," Harry just asked me out to the ball!"

"Congrats Ginny!" I said. Then Ron came over to us and I said," Get the hell away Ron!"

"B-but I need to talk to you!" he said.

I followed him and said," What the hell do you want!?"

"I want to ask you to the ball and latter I could find a deserted classroom and apologize properly," he said.

I laughed and said," Ron no. You are dating Lavender and I don't want to show up with her boyfriend." 

"Harry I think we have a problem," he called to Harry.

"What Ron? What is the problem?" Harry asked the other male.

"I think that Hermione is going to the ball with Malfoy," Ron told Harry. I was shocked out my mind .

"Hermione! Is that true?" Harry asked me.

"No Harry! Why would I? Ron asked me to the ball and I refused 'cause he is dating Lavender!" I was shocked at Harry more for believing Ron. I ran up to my dorm because of the claims the boys were making up. 

Ginny raced up after me and once in my dorm she asked," What happened? You can't be going to bed this early on a Saturday!"

I replied," The boys they think I'm going to the ball with Malfoy!"

"Why Hermione?"

"I rejected Ron's invitation to the ball."

"My brother who is dating Lavender asked you to the ball?!" 

"Yes Ginny. I rejected it and told him why and he called to Harry and told him all the claims of me liking Malfoy and going to the ball with him!" I said.

Then Ginny asked a very important question," Do you like Malfoy, Hermione?"

*

**

***

JillieJane here. I don't write often and this is actually my first story. Fun fact: I am staying up past midnight here to work on this! Thank Pepsi and marshmallows for this story! I'm not joking here lots of late nights of editing and writing and listening to music! Also my friend and I share this account so we are writing different stories on here. I do judge what goes up though. I write