Brittany ❤

April 15

Brittany

"Mommy, are you ready to go?" My four year old daughter, Harmony, yelled.

"Hold on let me get my purse then we'll head out!" I yelled back.

My name is Brittany Smith and I'm 21. I have a 4 year old daughter Harmony Smith. She's my pride and joy. She's what make me keep pushing myself. I'm 5'7, caramel skin, orange hair, pink full lips and my birthday is November 23rd.

I grabbed my purse and keys and walked downstairs. I grabbed Harmony hand and headed outside.

I locked up my house and strapped her in. I started the car and headed to Chuck-e-Cheese.

"Mommy, can I get my hair like yours?"

"When you get older."

"How long is that?"

"In 14 years."

"Ma I may be 4 but that's to long."

"If you be a good girls I'll let you wear your hair curly."

"Fine I'll that but I won't forget."

I pulled in the parking lot and hopped out. I grabbed my purse and Harmony then walked in.

"Mommy, can I go in the ball pin?"

"Give me your shoes." She took off her shoes and put them on the table. "When you are done in the ball pin come right back here."

"Okay .ommy." Then she took off running. Today is my day off and spend those days with Harmony. I'm a stripper. Yeah I know, I have a daughter but.....

*Flashback*

"My can I talk to you." I nervously asked my mom.

"What is it Brittany?"

"So I went to the doctor and I found out I'm 3 weeks pregnant."

She didn't say nothing. She just sat their and looked at me.

"Get yo' shit and get out."

"Ma I don't have nowhere to go."

"You should've thought of that when you was fucking."

"But ma I do-"

"Go to yo' baby daddy house."

"But m-"

"GO!"

I got up and packed my clothes. I had $4,000 saved up so I could get a room for the night. After packing my things I hopped in my car my daddy bought me and left without looking back.

*End Flashback *

I got an apartment with that money but I started running low. I need money fast so I started stripping after I had Harmony. At the time my daddy wasn't in my life. When I got enough money I moved to a nicer neighborhood.

"Mommy I hungry." Harmony said walking up to me knocking me out my thoughts.

"You want some pizza." I teased. She hates pizza.

"Mommy you know I don't like pizza." She whined

"So what do you want."

"Chinese food!" I thought to myself.

"Chinese food!" She said with a big smile.

"Put on your shoes so we could go."

She started putting on her shoes when a little boy walked up to the table.