"Daddy?"

May 9

Tuesday

Brittany P.O.V

"See you next week Mrs. Johnson." I said my patients.

"See you next week." She replied. She walked out of my office and I looked at the time. 3:26. I grabbed my belongings and walked out of my office. I clocked out and headed outside.

I made it to my car and I hopped in. I started my car and headed to Harmony's school.

When I pulled into the parking lot I pulled out my phone and called my momma.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ma, have y'all made it?"

"Yea we are inside already we're third row."

"Okay I'll be inside in a few."

I hung up the phone them I got a text from Aaron.

3:40pm ThisNigga✌: I'm outside the school, where are you sitting?

3:41pm Brittany: I'm in the car wait by the doors.

I got out the car and started walking to the door. I seen Aaron standing by the door with flowers and a Teddy bear in his hands.

"You look nice." He said holding the door for me.

"Thank you, you don't look bad your self."

"Right this way." The lady ushered us. We walked through the double door into the auditorium.

I spotted everybody sitting down so Aaron and I sat behind them. As soon as we sat down the dance started.

-

Harmony came running to me and I picked her up spinning her around.

"Baby girl you did amazing!" I said putting her down.

"Thank you mommy!" She looked behind me and raised an eyebrow. "Who is this?"

"Go get you things and we'll tell you outside." She nodded and ran off. Everybody started to make there way outside, so Aaron and I walked outside by the door.

"Who is this mommy?" Malik said looking at Aaron.

"This is Aaron, Aaron this is my son Malik, Carter, my other son Cj, Brandon, Lamont, Meka, Robert, Courtney, Tonio, Travis, Javon, my daddy James, Krystal, and you know my mama and Innocent. Everybody this is Aaron." I said pointing to everybody.

"Hello everyone." Aaron spoke and everyone spoke back.

"Mommy!" I heard Harmony yell.

"Over here!" She walked over to us and Travis took her things.

"How did I do everybody?"

"Amazing, wonderful, great, fantastic!" You heard everybody say except Travis.

"Uncle Travis?" She said lowly.

"Let me tell you like this... You did marvelous with yo' little ballet slipper on doing." He put his hand above his head and tried to do the dance.

"Thank you!" She turned to me and looked at Aaron again. "Who is this?"

"Uh, let's give them some privacy." My momma said.

"Alright baby mama let's go." Travis said grabbing my mama and Brandon.

"This boy is something else." Lamont said laughing and walking away.