So We Meet Again

2 Day Later

May 8

Monday

Brittany P.O.V

"Harmony let's go." I yelled. I'm in a rush 'cause I woke up late and I have to drop her and Cj off.

"I'm coming mommy!" She yelled back. "Mommy what about Malik? Oh can you put my hair in a ponytail."

"Bring the stuff in the car. Lock up, I'll be waiting." I grabbed Cj and walked outside. I strapped him in and got in. I started the car Harmony came walking out.

"You got an apple or something." I asked pulling out heading to her school.

"Yes I grabbed an orange."

"I'll send somebody to bring you lunch."

"Okay, where's Malik?"

"He stayed with his daddy but you'll see him at school." I pulled up to her school and she got out and came to my side.

I opened the door and put her hair in a ponytail.

"Bye mommy, bye big head love y'all."

"Bye love you too."

"Bye doo doo head love you." Cj said. I watched her walk in the school and I pulled off.

"Where to Cj?"

"Grandma house!" He yell doing a dance in his seat.

"You ate your apple sauce."

"No imma wait."

"Okay."

"Mommy?"

"Yes?"

"Can I see daddy?"

"I'll call him and see if he'll come by when I get off."

"Okay."

I pulled up to my momma house and grabbed Cj and his bag. I walked to the door and knocked on it.

A few minutes later Lamont opened the door with my three year old brother Brandon in his arms.

"Hey Brittany. Don't you suppose to be heading to work?"

"Overslept."

"I understand hurry I got Cj."

"Okay bye baby I'll see you later love you."

"Love you too Mommy." I pecked his lips and ran back to the car. I hopped in and pulled out their driveway.

Ten minutes later I pulled up to the office building I work at and got out.

I grabbed my purse and folder and walked inside. I spoke to everybody on my way to my office. I made it to my office and go ready for my 9:30.

"Good morning Ms. Smith, I seen you were running late so I brought you your tea." My assistant Melissa said.

"Thank you, you are a life save."

"You're welcome and your 9:30 is here."

"Okay send him in."

My back was turned towards the door and my door opened. "You could have a seat." I looked at the name on the paper and my eyes almost popped out my head.

I turned around and met eyes with the person who I thought I loved. Aaron Miles. I walked to my chair and sat down.

"Hello I'm Br-"

"Brittany Smith." He cut me off.

"Hi Mr. Miles."

"Oh I'm Mr. Miles now. You know me better then that."