What Are We?

May 11

Thursday

Brittany P.O.V

I woke up to something between my legs. I knew it was Carter trying to wake me up. He kept sucking, nibbling, and licking. I stayed still so he wouldn't know I was up.

I was close to cumming but I held it in.

Carter P.O.V

I got up from between her legs and she was still sleep. I kissed her neck. Nothing. I wanted to slap her in the face to wake her up but she'll be mad.

"Brittany wake up it's time for you to go to work." Nothing. Then a light went off in my head.

I pulled down my boxers down and slid inside her. That's when I heard a gasp. I started to move my hips and she dug her nails in my shoulder.

"Damn B." I groaned. I started moving in and out of her then she started moaning loudly. So happy Courtney did pick up kids.

"Mmmm." She moaned. I put my head in the crook of her neck and gave her deep strokes. "Car....I'm cumming."

"Then cum."

After a few more strokes she came all over my dick. I pulled out of her and got out of bed.

"Go get in the shower." I said walking in the bathroom.

"My legs hurt." She whined. I turned on the water and put the stopper in. When the tub filled I walked back to get her. I picked her up and put her in the tub.

I walked in her closet and pulled out something for her to wear. Moments later I put my clothes on after drying off.

I walked back in her room and she was straightening her hair. I put my shoes on and put my chains on.

"Carter?" Brittany called me.

"Yeah."

"What's this?"

"What's, what?" I said confused.

"This, us." She said pointing at us.

"What you mean, you my girl. I wouldn't have did what I did if you wasn't."

"You never mentioned that to me."

"Let's talk about this later."

"Alright, I'll see you later." She said picking her things up. "Lock up before you leave."

"I know." I said giving her a kiss. "Have a nice day."

"You too." She walked out the room and I grabbed my duffel bag. I walked downstairs and grabbed my phone and keys. I locked the house up and hopped in my car and headed to the trap.

When I got there I dapped up the guards and walked inside. Everybody was working and making moves.

"What's up Harlem." My workers said.

"What's up." I walked down the hall into my office and seen Travis, Tonio, Javon, and Armon sitting down.

"'Bout time lover boy." Travis said. "What took you so long?"

"Man I had to wake Brittany ass up." I said walking to me seat. "What do we have today?"

"We have a big drop next month we have to prepare for, and two drops today." Armon said shuffling through papers.

"We have someone following Jordan." Javon said.

"The trip last for a month. How are you going to tell Brittany?" Travis questioned.

"I'll handle it." How am I going to tell her? "Did she eat?" I said referring to Heather.

"Yeah."

"Alright then let's go."

Brittany P.O.V

"Ms. Jones and Mr. Rogers take these composition books and write down your feeling. Then, next week we see from there." I said standing up. "See you next week."

"Goodbye." They said walking out. I sat at my desk and got on the computer. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." The door opened but no one came in.

"Mommy!" Then Cj came running in my office. I picked him up and sat him on my desk.

"Hey baby, how did you get here?"

"Auntie." Just then Innocent and Courtney walked in.

"What are y'all doing here?"

"Bringing you lunch." Innocent said handing me a Wing Stop bag.

"Thanks you." I said opening the bag. "What are you having?"

"My appointment is tomorrow so I'll find out then." Innocent said.

"You got a little twinkle in your eye. What's up with that?" Courtney said.

"I know that look she had sex." Innocent said.

"With who?" Courtney said.

"My son is right here and Carter." I whispered his name.

"I knew it." They said. I bite my honey bar-b-que chicken tender and looked at Cj play on my computer.

"So y'all together now." Courtney asked.

"He said we are, but we'll talk about it later."

"Do you want to be in a relationship with him?"

"Yeah."

"When are y'all going to sit down and talk?"

"I don't know I have to see. You know he change his mind every second."

"Yeah we know." They laughed and Cj started laughing too. "What time you have to get Harmony?"

"6:30, she has soccer practice." I finished eating my food and they left. I looked at the clock and it seems like time isn't moving fast enough.