Move In; The Box

3 Days Later

Wednesday

May 31

Brittany P.O.V

"Malik get up." I said shaking him.

"Mmm no."

"Get yo' ass up." I said smacking his ass causing him to jump up. "It's yo' last day get up."

I walked out his room into Harmony's. "Harmony get up."

"Shhh." She said. These kids think I be playing with they asses.

"Get yo' motherfucking ass up." I said throwing a shoe at her.

"Oh my goodness I'm up dang."

"You better watch yo' damn mouth before I tear that ass up. Hurry up and get ready." I walked out her room into Jr's.

"Mommy look I dress." Jr said. I looked at his outfit and he was wearing a onesie that was to small, some night pants that were backwards, and his cowboy boots Carter bought him cause he asked for them.

"You got yo' bag ready."

"Yes, daddy coming?"

"I'm taking you to his house."

"Okay." I walked in my room and got ready. I hopped and the shower and started to bathe.

When I got out I did my hygiene and put on my outfit. I grabbed my phone, keys, and purse then walked downstairs.

"Y'all ready?"

"Yeah." Malik sighed. We walked outside and I locked up. I strapped Jr in and got in the car. I pulled out the driveway and headed to the kids school.

"I'll see y'all later. Love y'all." I said as they got out the car.

"Love you too Ma." Harmony and Malik said closing the door.

"Grandma is picking y'all up." I said as I rolled down the window. They nodded and walked to the door. "Where to Jr?"

"DADDY HOUSE!" He yelled kicking his legs.

I drove to Carter house and got Jr out. I got his bag and walked to the door. I unlocked the door and walked in. I dropped his bag on the couch.

"3, 6, suck a nigga dick no foreplay." I heard Carter rapping from the kitchen.

I walked to the kitchen and and saw him making a sandwich. He turned around and jumped.

"Damn you scared the shit out of me." He said taking out his headphones and putting his stuff away. He looked at Jr and laughed. "Brittany, what the fuck do he have on?"

"He picked out his own clothes so shut up." I said sitting Jr on the counter. "If y'all have somewhere to go you got clothes here for him."

"I know but," He walked up to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "When are you going to move in?"

"Can we talk about this later I have to go to work?"

"Yeah." He said letting go my waist.

"Jr. I'll see you later ok."

"Okay."

"Give me a kiss." He kissed my lips and pulled back. "I love you."

"I love you too mommy." I looked at Carter and he had his headphones back in and I sighed. I took Jr off the counter and put him on the floor. "Tell your daddy to feed you."

"Okay." I walked to the front door and walked out locking it behind me. I got in the car and pulled out the driveway.

.