Face to Face

Brittany P.O.V

May 6

Saturday

"Mommy TV?" Cj asked. I turned the Tv on Gaspard and Lisa and walked upstairs.

"Malik and Harmony are y'all ready?" I yelled walking down the hallway.

"Yea ma." Malik said walking out his room.

"Go downstairs with Cj. Travis should be on his way."

"Okay." He started walking downstairs.

"Ma you seen my blue jacket?" Harmony said walking out her room.

"It's in the car. Go downstairs and when I'm done we'll leave."

"Alright."

I walked to my room and grabbed my thing to get in the shower. I got in the shower and started to bathe. When I was done I did my hygiene and put on my clothes.

I walked downstairs to see Travis yelling.

"Man these bitches always getting in trouble. This is a catastrophe that's all they ass know how to say. Bad ass bitches." He yelled talking about the tv show. "Eat my fucking bread yo ass will be buying me another loaf."

"Can y'all come on we have to go?" I said cutting off the tv.

I picked up Cj and we walked out the house with Harmony, Malik, and Travis.

I strapped Cj in and hopped in the car. Everybody was in and he pulled off.

"Uncle Travis can we go get something to eat." Harmony said.

"Man didn't y'all eat breakfast."

"Yea but that was at 9:00."

"What time is it?"

"2:30."

"Y'all not hungry."

"Imma tell my grandma."

"I'll fu- " He stopped talking and kept driving. Just then he pulled up to Meka house. Harmony and Malik hopped out the car and ran to the door.

I got Cj out the car and walked to the door with Travis. We walked in and I put Cj down.

"Grandma." Cj walked over to her.

"Hey pop." She said kissing his face.

"Hey ma." Travis and I said together.

"Hey y'all." She said walking in the kitchen with Cj. Travis walked upstairs and I laid on the couch.

I knew I was about to fall asleep so I walked upstairs to a guess room and fell asleep.

Carter P.O.V

I pulled up to my momma house and seen Travis car out there. I walked in the house and heard laughing in the kitchen.

I walked in the kitchen and saw Malik, a little boy, and a little girl.

"Hey Ma." I said and they all looked at me.

"Hey Carter." She said walking over with the baby giving me a hug.

"Hi daddy." Malik said.

"What's up lil man."

"Hi Mr.Carter." The little girl said.

"Hey baby girl."

"You don't remember her do you." My mama whispered in my ear. I shook my head. "That's Harmony Brittany daughter."