Epilogue Pt.2

3 Months Later

Monday

February 16

10:39 P.M.

Brittany P.O.V

"Brittany get in the bed." Carter said pulling away from the mirror.

"I was looking at my stomach." I whined.

"You could look tomorrow now lay down." He walked to the door and closed it. I got in the bed and he cut off light then got in behind me.

"Bae can you turn on the tv."

"What do you want to watch?" He asked turning on the tv.

"Go on on demand and put it on impartial jokers." He turned it in impractical jokers and laid down.

He rubbed my stomach as I watched tv. I heard his heavy snoring and I pushed him out my ear.

I got out the bed and walked out the room. I walked down the hall and heard Harmony tv on. I opened her room door and she was watching tv.

"What are you doing up?" I said sitting on her bed.

"I can't sleep." She said sitting up. I got in the bed and pulled her closer to me. She started to rub my stomach and the baby shifted.

"Oh."

"Mommy, did I hurt you?"

"No, the baby was just moving."

"What are you having?"

"I don't know, Carter and Travis is the only ones that know." Damn, did I just piss?

"Mommy did you just pee on me and in much bed."

"Tell Car-oww!" I started to cry.

"Mommy, what's wrong?" Harmony said holding my hand.

"Go get Carter." I started to breathe heavy and Carter came running in the room.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He sat down but got back up. "Did your water break?"

"Yes." I cried as a contraction hit me.

"Harmony go get Malik and Cj up so were could go." Carter said getting me up. He walked me downstairs and the kids came running down.

"Mommy you okay." Cj said.

"Yesssss!" I said crying again.

"Where is Harmony?" Carter asked.

"Right here, I got the baby bag." We walked outside to the car and got in.

- 11:05 P.M.

"Carter it hurts." I cried as he rubbed circles in my back.

"It's going to be okay." Innocent walked in the room with the doctor behind her.

"Mrs. Thompson here is some ice. You could let it sit in your mouth but don't swallow." He handed me the cup. "Nurse Scott is on her in to see how many centimeters you've dilated."

"Okay." I put some ice in my mouth and let it there. This is so boring. The nurse walked in and looked around.

"Mrs. Thompson there is this man out there yelling for you." The nurse said.

"Travis." Carter said.

"Oh my, my baby finna have a baby." Travis said as be busted in the room walking to me.

"Mmm." I signaled for a cup.

"Oh shit she can't talk. Oh lawd my baby what am I going to do." Travis started walking in circles crying.