Epilogue Pt.3: The End

10 Years Later

Sunday

November 22

Brittany P.O.V

"Ma somebody knocking on the door!" Melanie yelled. "Daddy somebody is knocking!"

"Stop doing all that damn yelling like you are crazy!" Carter yelled. I walked in living room and seen Melanie crying.

Carter came downstairs and seen her crying. He walked to her and hugged her. "I'm sorry baby girl but you can't be yelling okay." She nodded and gave him a hug.

I opened the door and seen Malik and Harmony standing there.

"Mommy!" They dropped their bags and gave me a hug. I gave them the biggest hug and started to cry.

"Ma don't cry." Malik said wiping my tears.

"I missed y'all. Y'all went off to college in Florida and I can't see y'all everyday." I said. "Y'all come inside."

"Bae, who is that at the door?" Carter asked.

"Pops." Malik called out. Carter looked up and stood up.

"What's up Malik." They hugged and Melanie looked up.

"Lik! Harm!" She ran and gave them a hug.

"Melly-Mel." Malik said messing up her hair.

"Melon." Harmony called her by her nickname. "Carter!."

"Nene!"

"Thugga Thugga."

"That's my brother, brother." They hugged each while laughing.

"Ma, where Jr and Eli." Malik asked.

"They should be on their way back with your grandma." He nodded. "Harmony you talked to your daddy."

"Yes, I went to his house before we came over here."

"Happy anniversary!" Malik and Harmony said pulling out a gift. I sat it on the table and told them I'll open it later.

I walked back in the kitchen and finish cutting up apples for my three year old son Elijah. I went to the refrigerator and bent down to get a lemon. I felt a smack on my ass and I stood up fast.

"Damn." Carter said.

"You play to much." I grabbed the lemon and cut it in half. I got a ziploc bag and put apples in it. Carter wrapped his arms around me waist and put head on my shoulder.

"You know it's our anniversary."

"Yep I know."

"You know I love you."

"You know how much I appreciate you."

"You know how much I value you."

"You know how much I wanna fuck you on this counter." I started to laugh.

"You know how I'll like that but the kids are here."

"I know you will." He said kissing my neck and dry humping me. I laughed and squeezed the lemon on the apples and zipped the bag closed.

"Eww." We turned our heads and seen our parents, kids, and friends standing at the entrance of the kitchen.

"Y'all better not be making babies in here." My daddy said.

"Couldn't get to it." Carter whispered in my ear and I chuckled.