Last Day Of Freedom

5 months later

Friday

November 21

Brittany P.O.V

"Girl I can't wait until you see what we have planned." Courtney said.

"I know this is going to be the shit." Innocent said burping her 1 month old son Antonio.

"We can't do to much moving cause I'll be tired as hell."

"We know we know." Courtney said.

"What's up my bitches?" Travis said walking in the house. Everybody looked at him and laughed. "Well fuck y'all too."

"Hey baby." Carter said pecking my lips. "Courtney, Innocent." He nodded.

"Damn we get a nod and not a hug or some shit." Courtney said. Carter walked to the and gave them a hug.

"Happy."

"Very!"

"Where is Tonio?" Innocent asked.

"Who looking for a real nigga?" Tonio said busting in the house with his hands up.

"Damn nigga." Travis said laughing. "He was waiting for somebody to say his name."

"Bitch ass nigga shut the fuck up. You just mad nobody is asking for you." He walked to Innocent and pecked her lips and picked up Antonio.

"You see this shit y'all asses get a proper greeting from y'all man." Courtney said pointing at Innocent and I. "And I get a what's up my bitches and fuck y'all too. Travis you need to greet me better."

"Hell no, you need to shut the fuck up, and these niggas pussies." Travis said looking around. "No offense."

"You better not expect me to say none taken cause you already offended me bitch." Carter said hold his chest. I looked at Tonio and he was wiping his fake tears.

"You want me to apologize?"

"I'on need no apology bitch."

"Good cause you wasn't getting one."

"Nigga fuck you."

"Man go pack yo' shit so we could go." Travis said snatching Courtney up and putting her on his lap. "We don't have all day."

"Man fuck off bruh." Carter said walking in the kitchen.

"Make me a sandwich while you in there!" Travis yelled.

"I don't fuck with you!"

"Dumb bitch." Travis mumbled.

"Bae, can you bring me a cup of ice?" I semi yelled. Carter came out the kitchen with a cup, a bag of chips, sunny-d, and some fruit snacks.

"Bitch." Travis coughed as Carter handed me my cup.

"Carter I packed your clothes. Your bag is on the bed."

"Thanks babe." He said walking upstairs. Tonio stood up then pecked Innocent lips.

"I'll see you later bae." Then he put Antonio in Innocent face. "Say bye to mommy."

"Bye baby." She said kissing his face. "Mommy love you, and I love you. Oh tell mama I said hi when you drop him off."

"I love you too and I will."

"Aww." Travis said moving Courtney off his lap and putting his hands under his chin, elbows on the top of the couch looking at them.

Carter came downstairs with his bag in his hand. "I'll see you tomorrow." Carter gave me a kiss. "Let's go bitch."